Alex has DESTROYED Chad, Aldo AND Max in less than a YEAR!

He made the FW Goat look helpless, in my eyes that's an impressive accomplishment. And for the record Aldo is and still remains the FW Goat. Fuck Rogan and his bs Max is the greatest ever shtick.

They're trying to push a rematch with Max because he was "the greatest FW ever" it's a joke.

Actually @fortheo has been probably the sites biggest Volk fan since the beginning. Always putting in work to spread the greats gospel.

They're trying to push a rematch with Max because he was "the greatest FW ever" it's a joke.
100 percent. Not sure I'm a fan of immediate rematches unless the result was controversial tbh. That being said as long as Volk defends in Australia next, which should be guaranteed, any of a rematch against Max, a fight with Korean Zombie, a bout with Ortega or even Zabit all sound like fun scraps.

It must be hard for an incel/Aussie hater right now.....

Suck it you Conor fans that jumped onto the next thing

You can't recover from this.

I agree with a lot of what you wrote, but by now using "incel" is like wearing the MAGA hat, like the stupidity stamp.

Sweet! Nothing in that fight had me worried and I'm a Max nuthugger. I really don't know how to beat Alex.

Sweet! Nothing in that fight had me worried and I'm a Max nuthugger. I really don't know how to beat Alex.

I'm not sure what adjustments max would make either, maybe more body work as that seemed to be the one thing he has reasonable success with. It's a tough fight for max.

I agree with a lot of what you wrote, but by now using "incel" is like wearing the MAGA hat, like the stupidity stamp.
giphy.gif

He’s just rustling some jim jams mate. Don’t be a beta manlet soyboy cuck incel boomer.

I'm not sure what adjustments max would make either, maybe more body work as that seemed to be the one thing he has reasonable success with. It's a tough fight for max.
Its a pretty good point. Im not going to pretend Im a coach or tactic expert. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BEAT ALEX? Anyone got a game plan or idea that could work? @ufcfan4 you always have great insight. What is your opinion on how to defeat Volk?

Stoked for Volk definitely deserved it.... But that's a pretty cringe post mate. Incels and Connor fans? Why bring em up?

Y couldn't you just leave it @ discussing Volk.. why must every thread involve bloody Connor ha.

Once again War the Volk

It's definitely not because he's living rent free in their heads.

Its a pretty good point. Im not going to pretend Im a coach or tactic expert. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BEAT ALEX? Anyone got a game plan or idea that could work? @ufcfan4 you always have great insight. What is your opinion on how to defeat Volk?

Quickly hand him a spoon and yell “That’s not a knife” before he chops down your legs.

There's some adjustments to be made.

Max the "consensus" GOAT featherweight. Oh shut up Joe! It was only you saying that. Aldo had the numbers and he also won rounds from Max when he had some lead in his pencil. Plus Conor's shadow was cast over both of them all along.

Volk is opening a new chapter at 145.

Back