Alex has DESTROYED Chad, Aldo AND Max in less than a YEAR!

We have had 2 Champs and we (and NZ) are one of the only country's not to test positive. I think @MastiffMike told me a while back. So if we take countries out that pop that means Australia is now the GOAT MMA Country by a mile. SORRY KILOMETRE.

Yeah nah nah yeah that’s fucking true.

The science checks out.

P4P All Natural GOAT Country

Yeah I went the Izzy call early as well. Had a sad feeling he'd beat Rob, but I took it one guther and said he'd beat Jones as well . Hopefully one day... ill bump. And claim I'm Psychic
Man did I get the Izzy one wrong, look at me fecking sig ffs. Got this thing till the end of the year. Was bang on about Volk though and hopefully Whittaker will turn it on next year and get back to a title shot with a couple of big wins.

Yeah nah nah yeah that’s fucking true.

The science checks out.

P4P All Natural GOAT Country
We need to help our American friends get good again. While we have been training they are trying to decide what bathroom to use.

We need to help our American friends get good again. While we have been training they are trying to decide what bathroom to use.
Whole world's turning mad these days you see the UK protests after Boris won, all those fucking weirdos prancing about not my PM, well yes you fuckwit he is your PM, was even funnier when Morrison got up and all the smug cunt celebrities over here started crying on twitter.

First of all big ups to Max Holloway because he is one of the best fighters period and has been a great Champion up until Alex came out of nowhere and has become the best FW at this current time. Now I personally see Aldo as FW GOAT because of the time he was the King and Max being the modern day Ruler but Alex dominated both without really being anywhere near being in trouble. He is now without question the current best FW.

Australia has their second ever Champion! Which has to really bother that poster @BRASIL WAND who is licking Colby's nuts that have fallen so low to the floor after getting Ko'd. What a great night of fights to see such a POS fighter with a POS fan base get humbled and an Aussie as good as Volk become a Champ by dominating a very, very good fighter and person in Max.

620cb6da31e9338440cd512404654b44

SandyMassiveKite-size_restricted.gif

It must be hard for an incel/Aussie hater right now.....

Suck it you Conor fans that jumped onto the next thing
flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

ewa-gillen-59113-unsplash-1.jpg

You can't recover from this.
Absolute muppet. Alex is the man though

Whole world's turning mad these days you see the UK protests after Boris won, all those fucking weirdos prancing about not my PM, well yes you fuckwit he is your PM, was even funnier when Morrison got up and all the smug cunt celebrities over here started crying on twitter.

“I like democracy, unless of course the person I voted for didn’t win. In that case everyone who voted is an idiot. But not me”

Fucking smug cunt pricks aye?

Man did I get the Izzy one wrong, look at me fecking sig ffs. Got this thing till the end of the year. Was bang on about Volk though and hopefully Whittaker will turn it on next year and get back to a title shot with a couple of big wins.

My prediction for Rob. is he goes the way of gsp.... originally karate based striker. Into some of the best takedown defense. Into a phenomenal offensive wrestler.

Developed amazing td defense for Hughes/ Romero. Completely shutting down takedowns to being caught striking matt serra / Izzy .

From that point on gap became one of the greatest offensive wrestlers. Hopefully Rob goes a similar path.

( obviously I have no clue if it will or not )

Im not left or right but I find it funny that all the people in the world that are loud about their political opinion are losing. Just because you yell doesn't make you right. People will yell back through the voting booth.

Dude! Nice one. I didn't say Izzy. I thought Volk. My best was Khabib from years back. My worst was Hector Lombard....
My best was Machida to be UFC champ as soon as he got signed. :D It was more a hope than a prediction but turned out well. :)

Yeah I went the Izzy call early as well. Had a sad feeling he'd beat Rob, but I took it one futher and said he'd beat Jones as well . Hopefully one day... ill bump. And claim I'm Psychic
Fingers crossed! :D

Volk dint do much either . He certainly didnt "destroy" Aldo , as TS has claimed .
He made the FW Goat look helpless, in my eyes that's an impressive accomplishment. And for the record Aldo was and still remains the FW Goat to date. Fuck Rogan and his bs Max is the greatest ever shtick.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say he destroyed Max but he did beat him decisively

Show me on the doll where it hurt you
Edit: You're from Paris, sorry didn't realise that it's everywhere throughout history.

Pas nécessaire d'être si méchant mec!

But really, volkanovski is awesome. I'm glad he's having this success.

Back