Alex Caceres Wants To Fight Urijah Faber, Says It Would Be An Honor.

How about Alex fights the winner of Caraway vs. Erik Perez?

Faber should perhaps fight the winner of Mizugaki vs. Rivera.

I like Alex vs. Caraway/Perez winner. For Faber, I'm leaning towards a cool superfight next. Like the Edgar/Penn winner haha.

Feed him to the wolves!
Won't be smiling much after a dwarf bear hug from Urijah.

JQB7k.gif

I hated Alex on TUF, now not so much. Seems like a cool dude and he's on his way to becoming a top 10 BW.

But he gets destroyed by Faber likely, although I think he makes it to a decision.

Faber is very strong, unless Caceres has learned a cat like agility techniques it will be a tough fight for him. I see a lot of ground game in favor of Urijah.

dude.. Faber would maul him on the ground and on the feet.

Faber is very strong, unless Caceres has learned a cat like agility techniques it will be a tough fight for him. I see a lot of ground game in favor of Urijah.

One of Alex's biggest weaknesses is his lack of overall physical strength, he just simply isn't a strong guy and relies on being crafty, having good technique and being long. Faber can do all that expect he's strong as an Ox.

Faber should perhaps fight the winner of Mizugaki vs. Rivera.

No need for Faber to start killing off contenders again so soon. If they want to build another contender they need to keep Faber away from the winner of that fight. Mizugaki has a decent streak going and Rivera is starting one since the no contest.

I like bruce leeroy, but he just does not have a good chin at all and faber is one of the hardest hitters at 135. One of the worst/least winnable fights for alex.

It would be an honor to get beat to shit and then choked the fuck out by Urijah Faber

I like bruce leeroy, but he just does not have a good chin at all and faber is one of the hardest hitters at 135. One of the worst/least winnable fights for alex.

Alex does in fact have a good chin. What he is is very hittable, he needs to work on his defense. He gets dropped more than he should but he's never rocked when he does get hit, he hits the ground ready to defend.

I admire Alex's confidence and courage, but I think most people would expect Faber to wreck him...

No need for Faber to start killing off contenders again so soon. If they want to build another contender they need to keep Faber away from the winner of that fight. Mizugaki has a decent streak going and Rivera is starting one since the no contest.

I feel the same. I wanna see fresh contenders in the BW division, Faber is the consensus #2 guy. Give him fun fights that'll sell well but I don't like the sound of him eliminating guys that could possibly contend for the belt in the near future.

Btw, War Cisco. Hope he KOs Mizugaki.

Caceres is amazing and I love him. He is my favorite fighter, other than Palhares.
But... Faber is too good. For anybody, not just for Alex.
Bar

a win for alex would be a ticket to title shot land, people sleeping on Bruce Leeroy!

Back