Alex Caceres Wants To Fight Urijah Faber, Says It Would Be An Honor.

how crazy would it be if he got the fight, won it, and then got a shot at the belt?

i would watch and root for leroy

Would be a bit too soon for him. Have been extremely impressed with his development over the years.

Right now its Faber to FW or bust right now for me. Hes cleaned out the division as it is right now. Even guys like Dillashaw and Holdsworth(who i think will be a beast) he cant fight. I dont have much interest i seeing him vs guys like Caceres, Rivera and Roop. I thought a rematch with Eddie could have worked but now thats gone.

I think BW is the least interesting division right now and its by quite a bit. Need Marlon Moraes and we needed him yesterday and a healthy Cruz.

Right now its Faber to FW or bust right now for me. Hes cleaned out the division as it is right now. Even guys like Dillashaw and Holdsworth(who i think will be a beast) he cant fight. I dont have much interest i seeing him vs guys like Caceres, Rivera and Roop. I thought a rematch with Eddie could have worked but now thats gone.

I think BW is the least interesting division right now and its by quite a bit. Need Marlon Moraes and we needed him yesterday and a healthy Cruz.

Moraes and Dantas coming over would definitely spice things up a bit.

I like Alex a lot and he is progressing nicely. However, I think that faber would be too much too soon. Give alex carisao

Urijah-after-cornrows.jpg

Liz Carmouche by KO (yes that is faber, LOL!)

Ya Moraes is the realistic one though dont see Dantas coming into the UFC any time soon.

Moraes has been pretty vocal about wanting to make the transition. No way Dantas is getting out of dat Bellator contract. They've got guys basically signing their souls away.

caceres has definitely been improving but faber is way too much for him and would finish the fight anywhere it goes

Moraes has been pretty vocal about wanting to make the transition. No way Dantas is getting out of dat Bellator contract. They've got guys basically signing their souls away.

Eduardo_Dantas_vs._Anthony_Leone.gif

urijahfaberrearnakedchokesraphaelassuncaowec46.gif

urijahfaberrearnakedchokeschancefarrarwec28.gif

iYo4btVG3qkQq.gif

It's a damn shame. Dantas/Faber would be an exciting race of who could take the other's back first.

Eduardo_Dantas_vs._Anthony_Leone.gif

urijahfaberrearnakedchokesraphaelassuncaowec46.gif

urijahfaberrearnakedchokeschancefarrarwec28.gif

iYo4btVG3qkQq.gif

It's a damn shame. Dantas/Faber would be an exciting race of who could take the other's back first.

Right? With the addition of like 3 or 4 guys from other orgs, the bantamweight division would be completely refreshed.

the ufc needs to keep faber away from up an cooming fighters or contenders he will probably destroy them and fuck it up for everyone

There we have it guys, matchup is official.

How long is he stuck in Bellator for?

I have a plan, Aldo grabs the LW belt, Barao Get the FW and Dantas gets the BW belt.

Would be awesome.

Back