• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex “Cowboy” Oliveira Hiding From Police After Assaulting Ex-Wife

Need to see pics of wife before I make up my mind

Also, cowboys are going to cowboy

You are right to point out the comment was thoroughly ignorant but "Brazil" is the standard spelling in English.
I know, but I believe all people in the world could speak the name of the country like the own country call it. Here we say Brasil, there you say United States of America and so on, even if Japan we would need to speak in Japanese to call it correctly.

that's crazy. I wasn't familiar with the brazilian legal system but I've gotta look into it. thanks
Dont take this asshole serious. He has clearly problems in understanding things.

Stealing a cell phone is always a crime. But there are different levels If the crime is committed by a person using a gun, or threatening somebody. Without guns or threatening, It is a less offensive crime.

Well... The guy has 7 baby momma's. Things are bound to be bad with at least one of them. Hopefully the other 6/7 are doing well.

You guys ever been to Brazil or countries like it?

Not to say he's not a piece of shit but people drive their infants on motorbikes there without helmets ALL THE TIME.

In fact a lot of times I'll see the adults with helmets and the babies without them lol

Welp, this just made the next “Mookie and a Crookie” podcast by Bloody Elbow this coming week.

That's some fucked up disfunctional family. Five months ago during a family fight someone threw a fucking granade!

Now this...

"Cowboy assaulted his ex-wife with punches and hair pulls and drove her motorcycle being drunk with his five-month-old son without a helmet. He's hiding from the police."

{<jordan}

You laugh but that is pretty fucked up

Back