• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex “Cowboy” Oliveira Hiding From Police After Assaulting Ex-Wife

Seems like only the WMMA fighters are able to keep their physical superiority in check.

Apples and oranges. Ostovich got beaten down bad by her hubby who is not even good enough to get on TUF.

I think most WMMA fighters trying to bully their man would see an upset victory for him ala Chyna vs Joey Buttafuoco. You've seen how unskilled almost all those chicks are.

Last edited:
drunk on your motorcycle with one of your 8 children and without a helmet

c'mon cuz.

Sounds bad but people ride bikes with no helmets all the time in them type of countries. He could have been riding from his house to one a few doors down the street for all we know.

Doesn’t excuse getting physical with the ex though

you could always kinda tell he was a POS . One the dirtier fighters in the sport.
Thiago Silva vibes

Cowboy on dat dere Greg Hardy training regimen. Throw the book at em

qnagoZQ.gif

Kind of, but we have some disgusting related to our criminal procedure and enforcement of the sentence:
its called "regime progression".
Oh, and no matter what kind of disgusting and macabre crimes you commit, you cant be incarcerated for more than 30 years here in Brazil.
You can thank fucking Foucault for that.

"just" 30 years in Brazilian prison lol. I don't see the outrage. That sounds like hell on earth and pretty fair for crazy crimes. It's probably a rule just to save money. Incarceration is expensive as hell.

"just" 30 years in Brazilian prison lol. I don't see the outrage. That sounds like hell on earth and pretty fair for crazy crimes. It's probably a rule just to save money. Incarceration is expensive as hell.
pretty much no one goes through 30 years in prison though, that's the problem.. regime progression is applied to most cases and it makes criminals's lives much easier

MMA will shut down after a few decades when more of this starts to happen

We need more Damian Maias and less robbie lawler and mike perrys
Lol what!? WTF did Robbie Lawler do. He seems like a pretty loving husband.

Not even murder is treated seriously in Brazil. (I'm serious about it.)

Aprox. 10% of all homicides end up in court, of which around 8% ends up effectively in trial.

Like US, Brazil likes to blame guns for violence, yet nobody wonders how come they don't arrest anyone. Some years ago the supreme court decided that stealing a cell phone, for example, is not enough to be considered a crime. They legalized phone stealing, yet if you smoke weed you go to jail since it's considered heinous, go figure...

Conor should move to Brazil LOL

pretty much no one goes through 30 years in prison though, that's the problem.. regime progression is applied to most cases and it makes criminals's lives much easier
That makes more sense. Cause if I ever get 30 years in brazil i'd actually just say just put me down.

That guy has been in some wars lately
Shitty to hear

He should’ve just sprayed her with Holy Water and called it good.

He could have been riding from his house to one a few doors down the street for all we know.
Irrelevant. He could still get in an accident. That's why their called accidents.

The thing is, actions are not judged by their outcome. Driving drunk and killing somebody and driving drunk and not killing one are equal, because it's not the outcome that make the action of driving drunk right or wrong. Oliveira put his child at risk. That makes him a first-rate scumbag. He should have all paternal rights stripped.

This happens to much. Fighters need to be 100% hands off outside the cage.

Not even murder is treated seriously in Brazil. (I'm serious about it.)

Aprox. 10% of all homicides end up in court, of which around 8% ends up effectively in trial.

Like US, Brazil likes to blame guns for violence, yet nobody wonders how come they don't arrest anyone. Some years ago the supreme court decided that stealing a cell phone, for example, is not enough to be considered a crime. They legalized phone stealing, yet if you smoke weed you go to jail since it's considered heinous, go figure...

that's crazy. I wasn't familiar with the brazilian legal system but I've gotta look into it. thanks

Kind of, but we have some disgusting related to our criminal procedure and enforcement of the sentence:
its called "regime progression".
Oh, and no matter what kind of disgusting and macabre crimes you commit, you cant be incarcerated for more than 30 years here in Brazil.
You can thank fucking Foucault for that.

I had no idea. fucking crazy. I've gotta look more into it. thanks for the response

Back