• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex “Cowboy” Oliveira Hiding From Police After Assaulting Ex-Wife

And the sports reputation continues to go to shit

I imagine his life away from the cage is way wilder than his life in the cage

"Cowboy assaulted his ex-wife with punches and hair pulls and drove her motorcycle being drunk with his five-month-old son without a helmet. He's hiding from the police."

{<jordan}

is DV treated with seriously in Brazil?

drunk on your motorcycle with one of your 8 children and without a helmet

c'mon cuz.

Not problably, but obvious that you know nothing about BraSil or any other real life matter outside your mom's basement. Anthony Johnson, War Machine and many others send regards.
Relax princess.

Some advice - don't be so quick to get offended like a fucking woman. You'll not last long here.

Seven kids
Seven baby mommas
Two baby mommas live on the same street
Two of his kids have the same birthday

And now he’s gone

Not problably, but obvious that you know nothing about BraSil or any other real life matter outside your mom's basement. Anthony Johnson, War Machine and many others send regards.
Nevermind him, were Oliveira born in US he'd be shooting kids at some random school... US 'gunna US.

Brazilian cowboy lives a crazy life, One month getting grenades chucked at him now this

is DV treated with seriously in Brazil?
Not even murder is treated seriously in Brazil. (I'm serious about it.)

Aprox. 10% of all homicides end up in court, of which around 8% ends up effectively in trial.

Like US, Brazil likes to blame guns for violence, yet nobody wonders how come they don't arrest anyone. Some years ago the supreme court decided that stealing a cell phone, for example, is not enough to be considered a crime. They legalized phone stealing, yet if you smoke weed you go to jail since it's considered heinous, go figure...

Relax princess.

Some advice - don't be so quick to get offended like a fucking woman. You'll not last long here.
An "advice" from someone who seems to know nothing about life. I dispense your advice, really. I prefer doing my own thing, maybe you could take care of your own life.

This sucks to hear. Hes always exciting to watch but I cant and wont support this kind of garbage and if it's TRUE I hope he gets cut and goes to jail

Back