Media Aleks Emelianenko's emotional post today

Hairlines looking intact
6'4 all steel

Aleks is a rapist.

Don't give a shit what he thinks about anything and hope he dies a painful death.

I used to feel this way. My family abandoned me at 12. I tried for years to make things right but most never answered my calls or texts. As for the people that called themselves my parents, neither one could bring themselves to just apologize to me. It was just a couple weeks ago I had this exchange with someone texting me and not answering my calls. I've pretty much always been alone besides my girlfriends. But try anyway. I feel better overall because I tried for 30+ years.
I’m sorry to hear that brother. At least you can take solace in the fact that you’ve made it this far without anyone else’s help. That is commendable and to me should be a reason to smile and keep going forward in life!

undertaker-casket.jpg
The Underraper

Fedor and Aleks haven't talked for years, even exchanging some nasty remarks in the media

However yesterday was Aleks' 40th birthday, and he wrote a touching tribute to his family

Below is the Google translate of what he said

Today is my birthday - I turned 40. For a man, this is a serious age. Behind many life victories - a loving mother, a beautiful daughter and a good sports career. Not without defeats - the last year turned out to be difficult for me as a whole.

If I was asked where and with whom I want to spend today - I would say without delay - at home with my family. With mom, Fedor, Vanya and daughter.

On my birthday, I want to wish each of you good health, great family happiness, wisdom and patience! God bless you!

Ngl I shed a few tears when I read this

The GOAT of MMA holding his baby brother.

Very sweet post even though raping a chick pretty much makes you a POS for life, I guess there is still a human side to (almost) everyone

So sorry to hear that bro. I hope something great comes your way..
I used to feel this way. My family abandoned me at 12. I tried for years to make things right but most never answered my calls or texts. As for the people that called themselves my parents, neither one could bring themselves to just apologize to me. It was just a couple weeks ago I had this exchange with someone texting me and not answering my calls. I've pretty much always been alone besides my girlfriends. But try anyway. I feel better overall because I tried for 30+ years.

While I do think what Aleks did to the woman he held captive was a terrible, terrible thing, I do believe that while it will never go away, the woman's life was forever changed, and he has to live with those burdens until he dies, every man deserves a chance to rebound from things they've done and who they were. It is a very hard stance to have, bc what about child molesters? Murderers? I understand completely and totally why people aren't so forgiving.

I probably met rapists while i was in prison, I'd have never known it, they don't reveal their true convictions. I was good friends with murderers though, every single one of whom held true remorse for what they'd done. While this isn't true of all murderers, I'm absolutely sure, the ones I knew held a massive amount of regret for who they were and what they'd done. They tend to be very introspective people, and understand that they've affected countless lives by their actions, and have to live with the fact that they can't take it back.

I won't sit here and apologize for anyone who commits an unforgivable crime, but I certainly believe people can change and should be allowed to move forward. It seems to me that Aleks has remorse for the way his life has gone and what he's done, and that in and of itself isn't always so easy for people who have committed those kinds of crimes.

No, I don't agree with what he did, it was horrific and inexcusable, but I certainly hope that his family will accept him back into their lives. If he wants to be a different person than he was, being with his family is probably a good way to make that a reality.

Always liked this fight esp the way Thompson is shaking with intensity.

words are words.

Always enjoyed Aleks' fights. Shame about his personal dealings, but I don't buy into that cancel culture stuff.

Aleks is a rapist.

Don't give a shit what he thinks about anything and hope he dies a painful death.

Bruh he made a mistake. Have you never made a mistake in your life? Sometimes I've forgotten to take my wallet to the store. It's like that except instead of a wallet it's a penis and instead of a store it's forcing it inside someone against their will

Truly one of the nice guys in MMA. Pray for him.

While I do think what Aleks did to the woman he held captive was a terrible, terrible thing, I do believe that while it will never go away, the woman's life was forever changed, and he has to live with those burdens until he dies, every man deserves a chance to rebound from things they've done and who they were. It is a very hard stance to have, bc what about child molesters? Murderers? I understand completely and totally why people aren't so forgiving.

I probably met rapists while i was in prison, I'd have never known it, they don't reveal their true convictions. I was good friends with murderers though, every single one of whom held true remorse for what they'd done. While this isn't true of all murderers, I'm absolutely sure, the ones I knew held a massive amount of regret for who they were and what they'd done. They tend to be very introspective people, and understand that they've affected countless lives by their actions, and have to live with the fact that they can't take it back.

I won't sit here and apologize for anyone who commits an unforgivable crime, but I certainly believe people can change and should be allowed to move forward. It seems to me that Aleks has remorse for the way his life has gone and what he's done, and that in and of itself isn't always so easy for people who have committed those kinds of crimes.

No, I don't agree with what he did, it was horrific and inexcusable, but I certainly hope that his family will accept him back into their lives. If he wants to be a different person than he was, being with his family is probably a good way to make that a reality.
I echo this sentiment, I think people who brand someone inherently and forever evil because of a conviction have never actually interacted with someone in the prison system before. To hate on a man who’s only wish on his birthday is to spend time with his family is cold.

Back