Media Aleks Emelianenko's emotional post today

Forgetting to pay a fee or something is a "mistake", raping someone is a conscious choice that permanently alters the victim's life. Him serving time does not undo the harm he did or magically make him a good person.
Exactly. You can regret and repent all you want and change your ways but that doesn't undo the permanent damage that's been done. While serving is a deserving punishment, that doesn't fix anything either if the person wants to make amends. It's always tough, because a person might want to change, but eventually may go back to their original instincts.

Every once in awhile I’ll see him on Russian television. I doubt he has changed. Yes, he got into shape and age has withered his spirit, but it seems like the same old aleks to me. It’s hard to atone for the crimes he has committed.

That’s gut wrenching. As we age we realize that the most important thing in life is family. Sometimes it takes years of ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises to get the message. But in the end all that we have is our loved ones. Money is important but the best things in life money cannot buy. Please remember this sherbros. If you are not speaking to a loved one right now, reach out and tell them you love them while you can. Because nothing hurts more than the day in which you won’t be able to anymore.
Damn. So you’re actually a stand up guy aside from the Bellator shilling.

nice post.

bc81d7ee144a2f96dae124846a9f0bae663544eb_hq.gif

Not really that sad, really. Wish them the best.

Their mom was pretty sexy.

You should seriously visit Russia then. I'm not saying all Eastern European women are 10s, but from living in a few different places on this globe I'll say that we have a disproportionate amount of 8+ women just walking around with corny ass dudes.

Apparently he only served one year. That's not time. That's a slap on the wrist.
I remember the PRIDE commentary team saying that he had served 5 years in a Russian prison (prior to 2004)

This was when Aleks was 23, which doesn't quite add up now that I think abt it

You should seriously visit Russia then. I'm not saying all Eastern European women are 10s, but from living in a few different places on this globe I'll say that we have a disproportionate amount of 8+ women just walking around with corny ass dudes.
I have 4 kids with a half Serbian woman from Montenegro/former Yugoslavia. I’m aware, and thank you. Russian nerds are still cooler than most American men right now, btw.

Was going to say that I hope Fedor sees this and reaches out but having sisters that I don't ever want to deal with, I totally understand if he doesn't. Family doesn't give you a pass to be a shitty human being. You have to forgive them though, but forgiving somebody doesn't mean that you have to allow them back in your life. Peace is paramount. Anybody who disturbs it gotta go.

I hope Aleks has turned his life around though.

Last edited:
Aleks is legit one of the most gifted fighters to ever fight at heavyweight. His issue has always been his personal demons and self sabotage. A large reason I believe many of these devoutly religious Caucus fighters do so well is they do not get involved with booze, drugs and women - something that seems so simple to abstain from but can be nearly impossible to do when your life choices find you surrounded by it. When Aleks goes to jail, he drops that lifestyle, comes out and goes on a tear.....then he slips into his old ways, falls apart and gets rekt. His skill, talent and physical attributes were never the issue. There is no question in my mind that if he had the constitution of Fedor, spent his prime living as Fedor did, he would have reached the same levels, if not higher.

That’s gut wrenching. As we age we realize that the most important thing in life is family. Sometimes it takes years of ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises to get the message. But in the end all that we have is our loved ones. Money is important but the best things in life money cannot buy. Please remember this sherbros. If you are not speaking to a loved one right now, reach out and tell them you love them while you can. Because nothing hurts more than the day in which you won’t be able to anymore.

I used to feel this way. My family abandoned me at 12. I tried for years to make things right but most never answered my calls or texts. As for the people that called themselves my parents, neither one could bring themselves to just apologize to me. It was just a couple weeks ago I had this exchange with someone texting me and not answering my calls. I've pretty much always been alone besides my girlfriends. But try anyway. I feel better overall because I tried for 30+ years.

Back