Media Aleks Emelianenko's emotional post today

Not really that sad, really. Wish them the best.

Their mom was pretty sexy.

6jPtGJe.jpg
Fedor looks like Nick Newell a bit in this pic

Apparently he only served one year. That's not time. That's a slap on the wrist.

I don't know the details of his case entirely, but, have you ever been inside? I don't think being in that bullshit for a year is a slap on the wrist.

I'm not really sure how they proved guilt for his alleged crimes, seemed very circumstantial from what I could find.

Thanks TS.

can you elaborate on why MAGA had anything to do with anything here? Is it a cross language pun or irony or something?
haha the guy who beat the shit out of him is Magomed Ismailov, who calls himself Maga as a nickname

Obviously has a different meaning in USA which is why I capitalized it :D

Donors all but convicted, lucky he has the money. Alleged rapist Conor is still free.

Not even charged but whatever you want to believe lol

That’s gut wrenching. As we age we realize that the most important thing in life is family. Sometimes it takes years of ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises to get the message. But in the end all that we have is our loved ones. Money is important but the best things in life money cannot buy. Please remember this sherbros. If you are not speaking to a loved one right now, reach out and tell them you love them while you can. Because nothing hurts more than the day in which you won’t be able to anymore.
Nice advice Sherbro, well said
:(

Back