Aldo vs McGregor will look like Shogun vs Jones

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Up and coming fighter who looks more and more impressive each fight, unorthodox style and flashy moves vs established champion who is on the decline.

McGregor will literally destroy Aldo, but Aldo has the chin to take it. Eventually the volume and precision of McGregor's strikes will make Aldo fold and submit.

Aldo has had some tough fights in his pass title defenses, he did have a spectacular knockout of Mendes in their first fight, but since then each title fight he has is getting closer and closer.

Yup. I feel bad for Aldo. He has no idea what he just signed up for. Hopefully he can rebound better than Shogun.

...alrighty then! moving on...

This thread for the 1000th time tonight.

Just put all the conor will destroy aldo threads together.

I agree. It will look a lot like Jones vs Shogun. Aldo is going to make McGregor look like a veteran on the decline, and he's going to make it look easy

I was just about to make this thread op

Similar idea I was thinking as well. My thoughts were how Jones got the title shot is similar to Mcgregor both fought decent guys and made them look like they did not belong in the UFC

Mcgregor

Brimage
Holloway
Brandao
Poirer
Siver

Jones

Gusmao
Bonnar
Irish guy
Deaf guy
Old Guy
Young old Guy
Bader

Jones destroyed The Janitor in 1 min who is on the level of Dennis Siver and that took Conor 7 mins.

Aldo via destruction

How is Aldo on the decline...Waiting for an explanation..

ALdo on the decline?? TS.....your boy walked into a title fight by getting the easiest road tot the title....well the joy ride is over cause now he has to actually fight a top level opponent rather then easy predictable fights.

Pop quiz ts.....how many top 10 fighters have COnors 5 opponents beaten?? that's right 0

BTW TS.....tonight shows why McGregor avoided fighting wrestlers....Siver easily took hi down twice, imagine what someone like Edgar or Mendes would do.

ALdo is going to destroy this clown and hype machine.

Jones is far better than McGregor an aldo is far better than shogun

Up and coming fighter who looks more and more impressive each fight, unorthodox style and flashy moves vs established champion who is on the decline.

McGregor will literally destroy Aldo, but Aldo has the chin to take it. Eventually the volume and precision of McGregor's strikes will make Aldo fold and submit.

Aldo has had some tough fights in his pass title defenses, he did have a spectacular knockout of Mendes in their first fight, but since then each title fight he has is getting closer and closer.

I see you joined in 2013.

Yup. I feel bad for Aldo. He has no idea what he just signed up for. Hopefully he can rebound better than Shogun.

You mean knock a guy out in 90seconds like SHogun did??

Maybe Conor has no clue what he signed up for.....Aldo isn't some flake that Conor will walk over....he's actually a top fighter. ....something that COnor has yet to see and ran from.

ALdo on the decline?? TS.....your boy walked into a title fight by getting the easiest road tot the title....well the joy ride is over cause now he has to actually fight a top level opponent rather then easy predictable fights.

Pop quiz ts.....how many top 10 fighters have COnors 5 opponents beaten?? that's right 0

BTW TS.....tonight shows why McGregor avoided fighting wrestlers....Siver easily took hi down twice, imagine what someone like Edgar or Mendes would do.

ALdo is going to destroy this clown and hype machine.

Blind Aldo nut hugger

KZ got it off Poirier, Hominick and Garcia
Edgar got it off 2 losses to Benson Henderson
Florian got it off Diego Nunes

And Conor has 2 top 10 victories

Back