Aldo vs McGregor will look like Shogun vs Jones

I agree. Aldo is going to fucking murder Mcgober.

I think it will look more like TJ vs Barao. I think Aldo is better but man he was lit up by Mendes and I think Connor has better striking.

yup he is so on the decline that he did this to the #2 FW in the world
FrailKindheartedHalcyon.gif

Jose%2BAldo%2BHurts%2BChad%2BMendes%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2BUFC%2B179.gif

now way it looks like Shogun-Jones, Aldo is on a different level then Shogun was, not saying McGoat doesn't have a chance, but I don't see it being a lopsided fight in Mcgregor's favor

yup he is so on the decline that he did this to the #2 FW in the world
FrailKindheartedHalcyon.gif

Jose%2BAldo%2BHurts%2BChad%2BMendes%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2BUFC%2B179.gif

He is excellent at hitting guys after the bell, I agree

If Jose had Siver's chin in that fight he would have been knocked out multiple times. Jose relies too much on his chin and McGregor will crack it.

Except he isn't the wrestler that Jones is, or the striker that Aldo is.

Aldo hasn't looked the same since the WEC days, and his fights are getting increasingly closer and closer.

In a lot of peoples eyes he lost the Edgar fight. He had a close fight with Mendes and KZ was also starting to get the better of him.

So much retardation in one post :icon_lol:

So much retardation in one post :icon_lol:

Where is the retardation? Grab the poll numbers for Edgar vs Aldo, and if you deny he had close fights with Mendes and KZ then you are the idiot.

Getting seriously bored of all these conor is the goat threads from irish nuthuggers. I think conors got power / skills/ technique etc but he doesnt have the heart or mind of a champion. To elaborate look at the current champions / ex xhamps , could you ever see Pettis, GSP, Anderson, Aldo, Shogun, machida, Cain etc etc , swearing, acting the thug, disrespecting the opponent, and all the other crazy stuff he does. If he adjusted his attitude maybe he'd have a chance but i know Aldo isn't scared of this guy, I believe ALDO will humble him so badly in this fight and i'm judging this objectively. I actually prefer to watch Conor fight over everyone in that division as he's so exciting, but champion? I'm sorry, he's no champion mark my words.

Been saying this for a while. People will be surprised at how easily Conor smashes Aldo.

Getting seriously bored of all these conor is the goat threads from irish nuthuggers. I think conors got power / skills/ technique etc but he doesnt have the heart or mind of a champion. To elaborate look at the current champions / ex xhamps , could you ever see Pettis, GSP, Anderson, Aldo, Shogun, machida, Cain etc etc , swearing, acting the thug, disrespecting the opponent, and all the other crazy stuff he does. If he adjusted his attitude maybe he'd have a chance but i know Aldo isn't scared of this guy, I believe ALDO will humble him so badly in this fight and i'm judging this objectively. I actually prefer to watch Conor fight over everyone in that division as he's so exciting, but champion? I'm sorry, he's no champion mark my words.

I seriously hope your trolling saying he does not have the heart or mind of a champion they are his strongest assets

Where is the retardation? Grab the poll numbers for Edgar vs Aldo, and if you deny he had close fights with Mendes and KZ then you are the idiot.

Anyone who thinks Edgar won that fight is kidding themselves, the only round he could be given is the fourth. Mendes made a lot of improvements with his striking in between his first fight with Aldo and the rematch, yet he still couldn't even steal a round from Aldo. KZ was pretty thoroughly outclassed as well, so these really aren't good examples of Aldo's supposed decline.

Not to mention, all of these guys are at a much higher level than the guys Conor has fought. Aldo would finish Siver in less than five minutes.

I do agree that McGregors taking Aldos belt, but you cant compare Aldo to Shogun, Aldo is much better fighter than Shogun ever was.

Back