Aldo vs Holloway

Its going to be a barn-burner that's for certain. Aldo definitely has a chance.

I actually like Max here but t.s reminds us all how many stupid things and how stupid theyre said around here..

...making aldo seem like some enormous underdog is so silly he should get an automatic warning of the ban hammer.

the only fight i remember holloway from is when he lost to mcgregor. and while i remember aldo losing to mcgregor, i also remember him winning fights

I give him a chance if he succeeds with a mobile gameplan and avoids a stationary fight. Giving up 4 inches against a guy who throws a lot and has some pop and diverse attacks is pretty much death, but picking his shots while keeping it moving leads to Max starting to headhunt, which leaves him open.

Does anybody actually think Aldo has a chance?

His fight record speaks for itself. Except McGregor he has beaten everyone he has faced in the UFC & WEC so far.

Think Holloway has the tools to take care of Aldo, but I would not count out the latter.

Yes Aldo have a big chance.
He will fuck up Max's left leg so bad he won't feel blessed anymore.

It's like people don't remember his last fight where he totally outclassed Edgar, a similar fighter to Holloway with the added threat of wrestling

watch aldo x edgar II, recent and very technical fight. Then you will have your own judgement about Aldo possibly being on the decline or whatever

that fight feel likes a life time ago.

You do realise he fought Frankie this year right? Frankie who was on a 5 fight win streak, coming off a 1st round KO of Mendes. Many picked him to beat Aldo and Jose outclassed him over 5 rounds.

felt like that fight was a while ago.

Shut up fucking casual

Yeah.I think Aldo not only has a chance. He's going to beat the stuffing out of Max.

the only fight i remember holloway from is when he lost to mcgregor. and while i remember aldo losing to mcgregor, i also remember him winning fights

Yes Aldo have a big chance.
He will fuck up Max's left leg so bad he won't feel blessed anymore.

It's like people don't remember his last fight where he totally outclassed Edgar, a similar fighter to Holloway with the added threat of wrestling
Just a reminder for the people still doubting Holloway. I can't wait for the excuses once he finishes both Poirier and Khabib.

Just a reminder for the people still doubting Holloway. I can't wait for the excuses once he finishes both Poirier and Khabib.
My favourite part was when a Sherdogger compared Holloway to Edgar lol.
Dustin finishes him though

Back