Aldo vs Holloway

Stupid question of the day.

White belts should be allowed to start threads.

Stupid question of the day.

White belts should be allowed to start threads.
Do you mean we shouldn't be allowed to start threads? People with grammar that terrible shouldn't even be allowed to post.

Aldo hasn't showed the ability to finish a fight recently and I just can't see him winning a decision over Holloway. Anything is possible of course but a lot of people are picking Aldo to win and I just don't see it. Mendes is a stocky wrestler and fights like one but he had a war with Aldo.

Aldo hasn't showed the ability to finish a fight recently and I just can't see him winning a decision over Holloway. Anything is possible of course but a lot of people are picking Aldo to win and I just don't see it. Mendes is a stocky wrestler and fights like one but he had a war with Aldo.

What percentage chance do you give Aldo to win?

Does anybody actually think Aldo has a chance?
vomit.gif

I give Aldo 70/30. He's been great for so long the wars are bound to catch up to him.

I got Max winning also. I tend to stay away from picking old guard fighters over the newer breed, more hungry fighters.

... Aldo better leg kick the hell out of Max's legs

who knows really.. havent seen aldo fight in years.. in the mcgregor fight we didn't see him fight either.. for all we know he could be on the decline.. maybe his chin isn't the same anymore. he has look better than halloway in the past.. but who knows..

Do you mean we shouldn't be allowed to start threads? People with grammar that terrible shouldn't even be allowed to post.

No you should.

Need the laughs.

Thanks.

I don't see any grammer errars in my pst.

30 or 40 probably lol. Assuming the best possible Aldo shows up. I could have worded this better, basically all I'm saying is Holloway is better than people realise.

If the best possible Aldo shows up then he mops the floor with Holloway, FW GOAT vs a good fighter that currently has no wins over Aldo/Conor/Edgar/Mendes.

Assuming your percentage view is correct then the odds for Holloway ought to be 1.54 and around 2.88 for Aldo, if I can get that on Aldo I'm going big :)

I think the bookies are more likely to open with Aldo around 1.67 or shorter, so you should plough your cash into Holloway as you'll get great value on it!

who knows really.. havent seen aldo fight in years.. in the mcgregor fight we didn't see him fight either.. for all we know he could be on the decline.. maybe his chin isn't the same anymore. he has look better than halloway in the past.. but who knows..

You do realise he fought Frankie this year right? Frankie who was on a 5 fight win streak, coming off a 1st round KO of Mendes. Many picked him to beat Aldo and Jose outclassed him over 5 rounds.

Mendes is one of the best wrestlers in the game and the threat of a takedown is a very real threat which Aldo was wary of. Holloway isn't the wrestler Mendes is and even if he wins a few boxing exchanges, Aldo can and will take him to the ground. Aldo strikes with grapplers and grapplers with strikers, Max is a very good striker but I doubt he's well-rounded enough to beat Aldo, neither does he have the length, accuracy and power of Conor.

Does anybody actually think Aldo has a chance?
Uhhh. Stupid question. In b4 mcgregor fans come in spewing their typical nonsense and repeat his one liners. Dont be suprised to see aldo sit back and counter holloway all night on route to a decision.

watch aldo x edgar II, recent and very technical fight. Then you will have your own judgement about Aldo possibly being on the decline or whatever

Back