Aldo Turns Down Rematch Against McGregor

That's pretty much my issue with the whole fiasco. Don't talk that kind of shit and then pussy out. Now you can add liar to the list of reasons to not be a fan.
Aldo was only cleared to start contact training less than 2 weeks ago. Sure he shouldn't have posted that he was training for a rematch, because he wasn't even medically cleared to be, but I'm sure he did that because he was campaigning for them to sign a rematch, not because he actually wanted to sign a non-title fight for next fucking week at a weight class he's never fought at when he hasn't been allowed to train and his head/chin probably still aren't even fully recovered, against an opponent with his camp nearly completed and has been preparing for that weight class. Why would anybody even want him to take the fight?

He's not going to go into a fight with every possible thing stacked against him and then if he loses, which he probably would, he'd never get a rematch again because the dumb fans would all say, "McGOAT already wrecked him twice so a third one is pointless, Conor bless" and when he inevitably gasses, "oh man, those body shots got to him".

Rousey gets 12 years off after a knockout loss before fighting ANYBODY. Aldo is supposed to fight the guy that knocked him out just a couple months ago on short notice.

200.gif

Fuck outta here Dana. "We called Aldo"...fuckin' dummy, why would you even entertain this idea.

Seems like these Aldo fans are violently soiling themselves trying to justify their fighter.

That's because Aldo wants his title rematch. You know, the same immediate title rematch that EVERY other champ gets these days.

Don't even try to spin it like he's afraid of Connor lol.
He's fucking petrified

Aldo was only cleared to start contact training less than 2 weeks ago. Sure he shouldn't have posted that he was training for a rematch, because he wasn't even medically cleared to be, but I'm sure he did that because he was campaigning for them to sign a rematch, not because he actually wanted to sign a non-title fight for next fucking week at a weight class he's never fought at when he hasn't been allowed to train and his head/chin probably still aren't even fully recovered, against an opponent with his camp nearly completed and has been preparing for that weight class. Why would anybody even want him to take the fight?

He's not going to go into a fight with every possible thing stacked against him and then if he loses, which he probably would, he'd never get a rematch again because the dumb fans would all say, "McGOAT already wrecked him twice so a third one is pointless, Conor bless" and when he inevitably gasses, "oh man, those body shots got to him".
Yeah I mean it would be insane to take that fight right now, but he set himself up to be thrown under the bus and now they have an excuse to never give him a rematch. You can pretty much bet on it.

yeah, let's jump in a fight on two weeks notice while he's not training in a weight class above

ok

Nate Diaz took the fight under the conditions you mention, but all you have is hate for him. You will look for any reason to hate and whine, won't you?

Aldo's suspension is 105 days, he is not cleared.

LMAO you've got some issues my angry little man. Thank you for the laugh though. I don't appreciate people not backing up their words with actions. Imagine that? I'm not a fan of Conor by the way, but i respect him a hell of a lot more than I do aldo.

alright lemme sum up your points

1. lmao
2. little man
3. thanks for the laugh
4. I dont appreciate people not backing up their words with actions

You STILL dont see why aldo would say no or even if aldo wanted to fight, he couldnt. You're still showing that you're a stupid bumble fuck with only enough brain processing power to see that 1. Aldo said some words 2. Aldo did not act in accordance to those words without seeing all the nuances and reasons why

I understand why Jose would turn that fight down, its only seems logical.

But selling wolf tickets and all though. The twitter post is pretty misleading obviously. Creates expectations for management and the fans. If you are not really training and you aint fit to fight, just shut up and take your time. Now he is in a situation where he looks bad even though he has a perfectly legit reason to turn that fight down.

At face value, I can see why some would get on Aldo's case. He said what he said.

However it goes to show how completely unprofessional the UFC is for even asking Aldo to take the fight when they were fully aware he was just recently medically cleared to train.

For Christ sake, it was part of their explanation as to why Aldo didn't get the rematch in the first place. Conor wanted to fight in March, and Aldo needed time to recover.

But hey, remember everything we said? Forget that. We need a bail out.

alright lemme sum up your points

1. lmao
2. little man
3. thanks for the laugh
4. I dont appreciate people not backing up their words with actions

You STILL dont see why aldo would say no or even if aldo wanted to fight, he couldnt. You're still showing that you're a stupid bumble fuck with only enough brain processing power to see that 1. Aldo said some words 2. Aldo did not act in accordance to those words without seeing all the nuances and reasons why
oh I totally get why he wouldn't. He would have to be crazy to take the fight. I am just enjoying the angry mob coming out in full force for him just talking. You might not be as smart as you think you are if you have to keep reminding me of how stupid I am. You're just full of piss and vinegar and it only encourages me.

Names in the media? Is that how the title finishes?

At face value, I can see why some would get on Aldo's case. He said what he said.

However it goes to show how completely unprofessional the UFC is for even asking Aldo to take the fight when they were fully aware he was just recently medically cleared to train.

For Christ sake, it was part of their explanation as to why Aldo didn't get the rematch in the first place. Conor wanted to fight in March, and Aldo needed time to recover.

But hey, remember everything we said? Forget that. We need a bail out.

Yes, this. I know all Dana said was technically something along the lines of "Aldo declined our offer" but if you probed why the ufc even bothered to ask, it's clear they asked just to throw aldo under the bus or prop up connors celebrity as someone that even notable fighters dont want to fight right now. It's insane how unprofessional the ufc is and how they have the biggest piece of the mma marketshare pie by far. This sport is in a sad state if the ufc and dana chuckle fuck white can appear on tv and essentially pioneer the sports growth. It just means that mma has much catching up to do with non-niche sports.

oh I totally get why he wouldn't. He would have to be crazy to take the fight. I am just enjoying the angry mob coming out in full force for him just talking. You might not be as smart as you think you are if you have to keep reminding me of how stupid I am. You're just full of piss and vinegar and it only encourages me.
So you're now suddenly fully aware of why Jose would decline the fight (2 posts ago you said you could rebut all my points simply by pointing out that jose lied) and havent offered anything to say besides "im le trollman" and "jose lied"...and I'm not as smart as I think I am? you go ahead and sit in your diaper and if you're an adult and this stupid, kill yourself or post your location so I can start a gofund me to hire a vet to put you down humanely

More importantly...

WHY WOULD THEY CALL BJ PENN WHEN THE JUST PRETTY MUCH SUSPENEDED HIM????????

Back