Aldo to help Penn prepare for Edgar (source)

How could bj lose to frankie edgar? Seriously... there is no point for a trilogy of fights....if he wins he still is the loser and if he loses he lost to frankie fucking Edgar three times...ugh

Aldo will train with something who gasses before he does?

A couple months of training won't bring his cardio up to Edgars level.

BJ needs somebody different. But honestly, I'm not hopeful of BJ winning vs Edgar unless he hires the two old men again. That will never happen. So I don't like this fight for BJ. Edgar will likely win this again. If they even fight at all. I can't even see BJ making 145 unless he goes back in time to when he was a teenager.

That will pique my interest.

Fight will be much more interesting if BJ accepts this invitation.

Yeah would like to see BJ train with the killers at Novia Uniao. I will actually have interest in the fight, if he trains in Brazil with them.

I knew BJ was actually serious this time around. This has to be the greatest thing for him. I believe the reason why he is going to train with aldo, is if he beats Edgar, The only thing I can see possible is if he moves back to LW after to make a run there.

I stopped buying that a long time a go. Best of luck, I hope you are right.

Seems strange on Aldo's part given that BJ is a former champ and now in the same division as him.

I think there's something about Frankie Edgar that Aldo just doesn't like. Maybe it's because he jumped in line ahead of others; IDK, Aldo seems to take the whole "deserving contender" thing very seriously (as he rightfully should). I remember him being asked after the Edgar fight who his toughest fight was and he said it was Faber, which I felt may have been a bit of a jab at Frankie

I'm pulling for BJ but "RIP Frankie" is a little much. Aldo didn't do much against him when they fought.

I hope so. Nova Uniao + Penn is a dream. He should have trained there, or any other top gym a lot sooner. We'll see if it's really true, but it would be the best move of his career.

Fuck imagine what bj could have achieved if he trained with a camp like this from the beginning....

It's definitely a step up in training for Penn but I really think he needs someone to push his conditioning and I'm not sure Aldo and his camp are the guys to do that.

witness.

can't wait for you to be banned for life perrichet! saved.

Well this is awkward. The only one who is banned is yourself lol

frabz-You-know-u-done-Fucked-up-right-1cd640.jpg

I'll take you up if no one else does.

Easy bet.

Easy bet indeed. Rules is rules pal

Back