Aldo to help Penn prepare for Edgar (source)

Well reading this got me more excited for this.

Bad move on Penn's part. Frankie already beat Aldo once and now he gets to beat Aldo's protege

Hold on...you think...
Well..what you're saying is...
Wait..wtf is this?

Engrish prease?

Great, it actually made this fight more interesting!

That fact that he's willing to go away and train again tells me he's motivated. Hopefully they have a great strength and conditioning program for him too.

I just wanna see BJ come in crazy/fired up like when he fought Hughes for the trilogy. It's enough for me, I know he's gonna scrap

BJ has always been my favorite, but unless he leaves Hilo and goes and trains in Brazil, away from his yes men, cut off from his family, and being pushed hard to do things he normally won't do, and to train with killers like Aldo, if all these things happen then yes I'll be happy but if not I don't want to see Frankie beat him a third time because of BJ's laziness

I knew BJ was actually serious this time around. This has to be the greatest thing for him. I believe the reason why he is going to train with aldo, is if he beats Edgar, The only thing I can see possible is if he moves back to LW after to make a run there.

Where he trains at is irrelevant to a large extent.. I'll only give a fuck if the training pays off and Penn walks in there to fight.

Seems strange on Aldo's part given that BJ is a former champ and now in the same division as him.

BJ has that magic touch that gets everybody to want to train with him

They really push it hard at Nova Uniao. Glad to see BJ trying to get out of his comfort zone.

They really push it hard at Nova Uniao. Glad to see BJ trying to get out of his comfort zone.

Pretty much what he needs. He won't be running through training partners there-he'll be pushed and will not be the top guy there.

And kick ass AV by the way.

Wow, great to hear BJ will have someone who will work him like a dog. Tired of his "I didn't train hard enough" excuses. Hope we really see a motivated BJ.

It doesn't matter. Penn always trains by his means. If it gets too tough...they will fall out. Nothing against NU but training Penn will bring more bad than good. Penn is a 1 round wrecking machine...anyone who survives the first 2 rounds will beat him (not named (Joe, Kenny, Sean & Diego)

Back