Aldo struggled with Korean Zombie, Conor will obliterate him.

NorrisB

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Aldo was lucky Korean Zombie hurt his arm Zombie was giving him all he could handle and Aldo was fighting timid and flat footed. Conor will beat Aldo like he beat Siver, I don't see Aldo making it out of the second round.

Aldo is so basic. Throws the same combo over and over and gets away with it against other basic strikers.

Korean Zombie was lucky Aldo broke his foot early in the fight.

Huge KZ fan here, but Aldo won all rounds in their fight, not to mention he hurt his foot on the 1st round. Conor showed vulnerability in leg kicks that made him slip early in the fight. Aldo might cripple his legs I can say with his leg kicks, and take out his movement.

Let's ignore that Aldo broke his foot in the first and still won every round and finished KZ

Shertards are out in full force tonight.

LOL at finished KZ. :icon_lol:

Lol at you not knowing what a finish is.

I would not have complained if KZ started stomping Aldo's foot and KZ admitted he would have done the same.

Dry your tears with your tampon.

Let's ignore the fact that KZ shoulder popped, which is how Aldo got the finish.

Waiting on a point to your statement? Aldo fought 3 rounds with a broken foot and KZ barely lasted 3 seconds with a dislocated shoulder.

Aldo finished KZ with his broken foot...

KZ would demolish Conor. They need to pull him out of the military to fuck up Conor.

Waiting on a point to your statement? Aldo fought 3 rounds with a broken foot and KZ barely lasted 3 seconds with a dislocated shoulder.

Aldo finished KZ with his broken foot...

The point is you're calling people on ignoring facts, and then ignoring facts. You added that he got finished, but he was finished do to the injury.

I don't even know what to say if you think Aldo's foot injury and a dislocated shoulder are remotely similar.

Huge KZ fan here, but Aldo won all rounds in their fight, not to mention he hurt his foot on the 1st round. Conor showed vulnerability in leg kicks that made him slip early in the fight. Aldo might cripple his legs I can say with his leg kicks, and take out his movement.

Aldo showed vulnerability to punches when he got lit the fuck up against mended ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back