Aldo struggled with Korean Zombie, Conor will obliterate him.

The point is you're calling people on ignoring facts, and then ignoring facts. You added that he got finished, but he was finished do to the injury.

I don't even know what to say if you think Aldo's foot injury and a dislocated shoulder are remotely similar.

How am I ignoring facts? Here are the facts.

Aldo fought 3 rounds with a broken foot.
Aldo won every round.
KZ dislocated his shoulder.
Aldo finished him with the same foot he broke.

Those are facts.

How am I ignoring facts? Here are the facts.

Aldo fought 3 rounds with a broken foot.
Aldo won every round.
KZ dislocated his shoulder.
Aldo finished him.

Those are facts.

You just added the fact about the shoulder, which you didn't include originally. All I was asking for.

You just added the fact about the shoulder, which you didn't include originally. All I was asking for.

I didn't think I had to add a fact that is common knowledge? This is Sherdog though. What was I thinking...

Ill admit that connor is better than I originally thought and that I will root against him pretty well no matter what. But I think Aldo woud destroy him

Korean Zombie was lucky Aldo broke his foot early in the fight.

Korean zombie broke his foot and his orbitals early in the fight too.
He couldn't see clear or step right in the fight.

Yup, KZ was lucky he intentionally broke aldo's foot with his knee with those injuries

Aldo got outstruck by a wrestler lol

Riiiiight, a wrestler that can beat up Connor like a pinata

I didn't think I had to add a fact that is common knowledge? This is Sherdog though. What was I thinking...

Your original post were facts that were common knowledge, so why did you feel the need to add them?

Your original post were facts that were common knowledge, so why did you feel the need to add them?

Because, I was not sure if he knew Aldo had a broken foot or not. Pretty simple really...

Huge KZ fan here, but Aldo won all rounds in their fight, not to mention he hurt his foot on the 1st round. Conor showed vulnerability in leg kicks that made him slip early in the fight. Aldo might cripple his legs I can say with his leg kicks, and take out his movement.

It's even easier to hurt your leg on an inside low kick against an opposite stance. And that has happened against Conor, twice already.

Aldo will easily dispose of mcgriddle . Siver got him down with his little kicks, aldo will kick him like a soccer ball into the stands. Edgar and mendes would also smash mcgriddle as well. Siver took a dive . Aldo will have a picnic with him

It was common knowledge.

As much as it is ignored on here I am not so certain so I was making sure.

Anytime that fight is referenced we here all about the shoulder injury but Aldo haters seem to conveniently ignore, forget, or play stupid.

I was just trying to make sure he was properly educated.

If Mendes, whose boxing is, uhh, "unorthodox," was able to hit Aldo as frequently as he did, imagine how McGregor will brutalize him.

If Mendes, whose boxing is, uhh, "unorthodox," was able to hit Aldo as frequently as he did, imagine how McGregor will brutalize him.

Silly post. McGregor does not pose the wrestling threat that Mendes did. I thought you were supposed to be a good poster? I guess McGregor turns even the smart ones stupid.

Note: I think McGregor has a good chance in this fight but the way some people oversimplify it is ridiculous.

grossfoot-590x295.jpg

Back