Aldo Q&A w/Ariel: UFC Wants Aldo To Fight For Interim LW Title In March. Will Not Fight @ 208

Aldo would be holding on to the cage for dear life ... yet again

All those dumb Russian fans can STFU posting on instagram now. You look stupid. Idiots.

why? has it even been confirmed it was khabib? everyone was giving arlovski a tough time for turning down a fight with rumble but then it came out that arlovski was never contacted about it

If he fights Khabib, he wins. Khabib wants nothing of someone with good TDD and that's why he doesn't want this fight.

If he fights Ferguson, no way he wins.

Nah, He'll just say that he can't take the fight cause he has to prep for Ramadan.

Don't care if he is a legend, fuck that. 1 win since getting flatlined in 13 seconds does not mean you jump contenders on 40 fight win streaks in a division you never competed in. Shutup Aldo.

The last LW title shot was given to a guy who lost twice to Nate Diaz. At least Jose is coming off of a win.

Why would Khabib cut down to FW? He already cuts to LW. Tell Aldo to come up.

The stuff he said about struggling to speak English did make me feel more empathetic to him, though.

I'd like to see some of the people who criticize his inability to speak English try to learn a second language as an adult. I've been studying French for 3 years for an average of two hours a day, and I'm still stuck in an intermediate plateau. It's not something you can simply take a year off and learn; it's a complete change in your life style and something that you will be working on for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Must be Khabib, Ferguson's dad probably doesn't even know where his kid is

why? has it even been confirmed it was khabib? everyone was giving arlovski a tough time for turning down a fight with rumble but then it came out that arlovski was never contacted about it

no. innuendo easily passes for fact on Sherdog

holloway wants to celebrate his interim title in disneyworld... lol

Why not ???
You guys sing and prose for a guy doesn't defend shit!!

Aldo is one step above! He doesn't even need to fight to get the beltz!!

He at least defeated the REAL CHAMPS.

Remember guys, if Aldo still hasn't defended by June he went longer without defending his belt than Conor did

To be fair, Aldo is a nightmare match up for Khabib.
lol Are you serious? Aldo is a small featherweight and Khabib is a huge lightweight. It would be like a grown man fighting a child.

Back