Aldo Q&A w/Ariel: UFC Wants Aldo To Fight For Interim LW Title In March. Will Not Fight @ 208

Conor should move back down to featherweight just to fuck with Aldo's head.

Aldo is Khabibs toughest fight.

Not surprised the UFC is trying to eliminate Khabib.

Jose "Honest to God" Aldo

So Tony is ducking Khabib who is ducking Aldo who is ducking Holloway??

This is bizarre. Aldo vs Khabib would be sick.

Did you read the article? Max ducked Aldo because he got a twisted ankle at disney land.

Its-Not-A-Lie-If-You-Believe-It-Seinfeld.gif

It's so that Aldo is the first one to ever receive 2 belts without doing shit.

Truly truly a masterpiece from the UFC.

Woohoo, Aldo two division paper champ! HAHAHAHAA!

Smart move..go up to lw..and if he wins..force the Conor fight..I know Aldo gets alotta hate here but gotta respect a man trying to do everything to avenge that loss

Maybe we will get Tony Ferguson Vs Aldo, could be a really good fight.

People like to shit on Aldo here, but you got to respect that he doesn't pick and choose his fights like these other clowns. Anyone who wants to fight Khabib is pretty savage in my book.

no takedown = khabib would be lost in there

That's the funny part, without wrestling....Khabib against most people would be incredibly stifled. His grappling is the reason why he's one of the best in the world. His striking though...

Aldo would put a boxing, muay thai, kick boxing, karate, wushu, tae kwon do....any thing that has to do with striking...he'd put a clinic on him.

He's trying to put himself in a position where a fight with McGregor is all but inevitable. Can't fault him for that the same way I can't fault Conor for pursuing a fight with Alvarez.

I couldn't see Aldo shaking off Khabib as easy he did Frankie. Very interesting fight tho.

All those dumb Russian fans can STFU posting on instagram now. You look stupid. Idiots.

Back