Aldo: if conor loses tommorow i will

Aldo knows McGregor got nothing for him anyway... :)

Didn't get the title at first, but Aldo should come in and raise Dennis' arm for the W if he can pull it off

If somehow siver pulls the upset ---

would be so awesome to see aldo beat that hype job up; then slap him and say, "Bitch, go get me a Guinness."

You just compared the sexiest place on Earth in terms of women to literally the exact opposite. Brazilian women even sound beautiful. On the other hand....
"HAVE YOU EVA BIN TA BAAWWSTON DAAHLIN?! WE'LL HAVA GREAT TIME US TWO. DONT WORRRY, MY HUSBAND'S IN THA AAHMY. HE SAYS HE'LL BE GONE FOR A WHILE HE SAYS. LET'S HAVA SMOKE!"

Sexist place on earth is very subjective. I don't find Brazilian women attractive, the ones with German ancestry being the exception. There are beautiful woman all over the world......depending on what floats your boat. Myself, I'm more into Mediterranean women. Italian, Greek, Lebanese, French, even some Slavic Mediterranean women. Women in Ontario are nice too, you get a nice assortment, plus a lot of mixed backgrounds resulting in some very nice results ;-)

As for Boston, I've never been, but the ppl I know that have say it's great. My girlfriend's mother was in a punk band in the 80's and toured in Boston a lot, she has nothing but amazing things to say about it.

Back to the actual subject, I think it was perfect. With all the hype around McGregor, ppl seem to be forgetting that the fw division has been dominated by one man and one man only. I think that's his way of reminding ppl that he's the king and didn't sweat "the goat" at all.

DesertedHeftyKiskadee.gif

WillingDismalHedgehog.gif

I'm sure he got paid to go to Boston so they can do the whole in cage hype thing for the title fight IF conor wins. If he loses than yup its a waste of time, and money on the ufc's part. At least Aldo seems to be doing better with the whole media/press thing.

so i guess you wasted your time going to Bosta because Connor will lose...

Back