Aldo: if conor loses tommorow i will

God another reason to want to see Conor loose, that is fantastic.

He's acting cocky because he knows for sure that Conor is not going to lose this fight.

He aint go in the cage. Conor will destroy him.

It will take Conor already having fought at least once, if not more, for aldo to land anything on the GOAT.

Interesting they have Aldo going to Boston though, all the same. Come on with the face off post fight!

Finally someone that isn't going to let Conor bully them. We will see the most respectful Conor we have ever seen. That jacked up in your face shit during stare downs will come to an abrupt end. Otherwise Aldo will beat his ass on the stage at every press stop.

Lmao that's funny. Never been to Boston but I can't imagine it's worth the trip.

I grew up 2 hours outside of Boston and IMO it's the best city in the country. Tons of history, tons of college girls and Bostonians love their city to the core. Its a great thing.

8xolxf.jpg

He also said it at the countdown show

A short wrestler rocked him.Aldo better cherish his last few months with the belt.

He's acting cocky because he knows for sure that Conor is not going to lose this fight.

He aint go in the cage. Conor will destroy him.

On McGregor's best day he is no match for Jose Aldo.

quit shitting my pants, because I don't have to learn something other than leg kicking now.

A short wrestler rocked him.Aldo better cherish his last few months with the belt.

Gotta love how McGregor fans characterize shit. That "short wrestler" has never lost a fight to any man not named Jose Aldo. Nobody has ever proven they can beat Mendes with the exception of Jose Aldo. Mendes WRECKS your boy and that is why he is fighting Siver with a -980, almost 10 to 1, advantage. Talk about being given special treatment, holy shit.

He won't lose to Siver and that is why the match was made. If some fluke happened though, it would be about as delicious as what Bones did to DC.

Gotta love how McGregor fans characterize shit. That "short wrestler" has never lost a fight to any man not named Jose Aldo. Nobody has ever proven they can beat Mendes with the exception of Jose Aldo. Mendes WRECKS your boy and that is why he is fighting Siver with a -980, almost 10 to 1, advantage. Talk about being given special treatment, holy shit.

He won't lose to Siver and that is why the match was made. If some fluke happened though, it would be about as delicious as what Bones did to DC.

Lol, all know if there was not dirty judges. Then Frankie would have the title alpo has right now.

That's pretty good. It's definitely a good answer.

I will say though, that as much as Aldo has complained about his pay, I do think it's about time he starts putting work into promoting himself. Just upping his visibility is important. So while I know he's playing around, I don't feel sorry for him. Although Boston this time of year is miserable cold. Lived there a little over a decade ago. One winter was enough for me.

Back