Aldo: if conor loses tommorow i will

lol aldo don't like his time being wasted

It is. And it's definitely better than whaever favela Aldo is from.

and still ppl from every hole in the world coming to see this "favela" thing. I guess there might be something special since even Jones was amazed.:icon_lol:

Grown men watching football seems pretty silly, IMO.

But arguing with strangers on an online mma forum is a solid use of your time there prince? There is a lot to appreciate in football, if you understand what you are watching, and if you don't generalize your grudge against football players you knew if your teens.

I've been to Boston and Brazil, Boston is not thaaaaaat bad, one of handful American cities that are interesting enough to visit from someone whos not from North America

Lol, all know if there was not dirty judges. Then Frankie would have the title alpo has right now.

The trend on Sherdog now is that the judges are dirty, the fighters are dirty, the athletic commission is dirty, the refs are dirty. I don't like that trend and it didn't use to be that way around here.

You are basically saying that the judges take payoffs to make one fighter win or lose. That's a felony man. You go to prison for that.

Lol, all know if there was not dirty judges. Then Frankie would have the title alpo has right now.

If i wasn't on my phone I'd post about 5 different laughing gifs at the post you just made.

It's called doing what you employer asks you to do.

The ufc wants him ringside so him and Conor can do their post fight thing 😠

Like when the boss tells you to stop eating fries in front of the customers, got it, just needed some perspective. In any case, what's the difference if he wins or loses, it wouldn't affect his having to be there, they can still get Aldo to say whatever generic crap he's gonna say.

It is. And it's definitely better than whaever favela Aldo is from.

You just compared the sexiest place on Earth in terms of women to literally the exact opposite. Brazilian women even sound beautiful. On the other hand....
"HAVE YOU EVA BIN TA BAAWWSTON DAAHLIN?! WE'LL HAVA GREAT TIME US TWO. DONT WORRRY, MY HUSBAND'S IN THA AAHMY. HE SAYS HE'LL BE GONE FOR A WHILE HE SAYS. LET'S HAVA SMOKE!"

Last edited:
You just compared the sexiest place on Earth I'm terms of women to literally the exact opposite. Brazilian women even sound beautiful. On the other hand....
"HAVE YOU EVA BIN TA BAAWWSTON DAAHLIN?! WE'LL HAVA GREAT TIME US TWO. DONT WORRRY, MY HUSBAND'S IN THA AAHMY. HE SAYS HE'LL BE GONE FOR A WHILE HE SAYS. LET'S HAVA SMOKE!"

You clearly have never been to Boston, the Boston area has lots of beautiful women. I have had several gf's from other parts of the country and they all commented on how all the girls work out and stay fit.

With that said, Brazilian women > Boston women .. but Boston > Brazil.

If Aldo gets in the ring and tries anything, he should be fined and suspended. It's completely disrespectful and should just keep quiet.

Back