Alan JouBAM appreciation thread

I appreciate fighters who are dedicated fully into the sport not part timers trying to elevate their social media presence.

Lol there are easier ways to elevate your social media presence besides risking your consciousness and future cognitive function.

Who are you to judge whether he's dedicated or not? Unless you're a star in mma, it's hard to make that life changing money, but you're going to bash the guy for having a second gig and providing for himself and his wife?

People who think Joubum will win:
200_s.gif

People who think Plat will win:
2vpcbEW.gif
here are some reactions to the Perry KO of Jouban.

you can figure out which were fans of which I'm sure

survivor-smile.gif

I'm aware my photoshopping skills suck, but thanks for the repost. Maybe I should have spent more than 5 minutes on it. More PlatinumGOAT shops to come... anything for the greatest fighter we have ever since in our lifetimes.
Oh that was ur original work? Nice one man! No wonder i had to go save copy and upload as a file... google search for "mike perry spartan" and "mike perry head collector" didnt find it

Lol there are easier ways to elevate your social media presence besides risking your consciousness and future cognitive function.

Who are you to judge whether he's dedicated or not? Unless you're a star in mma, it's hard to make that life changing money, but you're going to bash the guy for having a second gig and providing for himself and his wife?
CM Punk has left a bad taste in my mouth. MMA is hot right now, a lot of celebrities doing BJJ and trying to parlay it into soemthing more. I'm all about dem purebreads like Plat

I initially had Perry as the winner but now i think Jouban has it. Im a former steroid user and Perry looked softer and fatter, he has definately been on something before.

Look carefully at his face because you won't recognize him after the fight. Platinum bless

Come on, man.

This thread is fucking stupid. And you may have just jinxed the whole fuckin thing.

post-65352-who-the-fuck-is-this-asshole-g-kybm.gif

survivor-smile.gif
We already imagine you as a kid whose small mind is amused by the dumbest things, but thanks for the visual.

JoBUM about to be slept with these black belt hands
giphy.gif

survivor-smile.gif

Man i hope malcom makes it back on the next survivor.. or even better, joe!!!

he looked nervous....

z8ueWYN.gif

Naw, this is not his 1st UFC rodeo just a face in transition.

All true ^^^^....

CM Punk has left a bad taste in my mouth. MMA is hot right now, a lot of celebrities doing BJJ and trying to parlay it into soemthing more. I'm all about dem purebreads like Plat

I can understand that, and you're right to an extent, but Punk was a freak show, model or no, Jouban is a legit UFCMMA fighter who as a legit resume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back