Alan JouBAM appreciation thread

Darth_Inv1ctu5

Yellow Card
@Black
Reaction score
Let me get this out of the way - Mike Perry getting eaten alive by a moose would make me the happiest man alive.

I will, however, settle for Alan Jouban derailing this pathetic excuse for a hype train with a berserker flurry mid round 1. His is a bandwagon I'm more than happy to board. WAR JOUBAN!!!

Don't even care for Joubans looks or modelling career, Alan comes to scrap!

I appreciated him in that Versace campaign

mjl.gif

Someone needs to go look after the safety of those train tracks tomorrow cause i smell a perry derailment followed by a saltstorm from his fans...
ooohh boy--get ready.

You keep harping on his modeling. Why? No one cares about his day job except you.
I appreciate fighters who are dedicated fully into the sport not part timers trying to elevate their social media presence.

Let me get this out of the way - Mike Perry getting eaten alive by a moose would make me the happiest man alive.

I will, however, settle for Alan Jouban derailing this pathetic excuse for a hype train with a berserker flurry mid round 1. His is a bandwagon I'm more than happy to board. WAR JOUBAN!!!
PfvHOsO.gif

I appreciated him in that Versace campaign

The way you keep on harping about the man looks and nothing about how good of a fighter he is, tells me you may not be a handsome man? And you discredit Platinum by calling his opponent just a model, if he winz he winz over a male model. Both men are good fighters and bring something different to the table I expect a good fight.

Last edited:
Stillborn shit thread.

Everyone go away, nothing to see here.

vomit.gif

People who think Joubum will win:
200_s.gif

People who think Plat will win:
2vpcbEW.gif

Back