Alan JouBAM appreciation thread

JoBUM about to be slept with these black belt hands
giphy.gif

L O L SMILEY FACE L O L SMILEY FACE :D

Wow, If Joban himself wasn't such a nice dude, I'd legit feel bad for Perry, now that I think about it. As fickle as it sounds, hype trains are what runs this sport's fan base and even something as meh as Mike Perry hype train has some value... Jouban doesn't have a hype train because he's respectful and not very vocal so I guess even after this win he won't be having too many people boarding his train of hype but who knows... Good scrap either way. Perry needs to google "striking other than overhand right" and check out the video results lol

Don't want to sound gay, but honestly Jouban is really good looking. If I was Reebok, this is the kind of fighter you want to have an exclusive contract.

I was gonna say... one. handsome. motherfucker. Model-level. Which makes you wonder - a 35 year old dude with his looks, who by all rights should be able to score a decent payout by wearing Gucci shit on a runway in place of getting mauled in the octagon opts for the latter... Insanity or balls dragging on the floor? Or both, perhaps?

guy was visibly bullied by Platinum leading up to the fight. and on the verge of tears talking about 'daddy doesn't tolerate bullies" after the fact

despite the win, boy took a L

guy was visibly bullied by Platinum leading up to the fight. and on the verge of tears talking about 'daddy doesn't tolerate bullies" after the fact

he was shook even during the early weigh-ins to be honest

z8ueWYN.gif

he was shook even during the early weigh-ins to be honest

z8ueWYN.gif
now he's basically crippled with a fracture in the leg

Damn, Plat went to work. Alan Jouban looking for dat Safe Space

"daddy doesn't tolerate bullies"

mjl.gif

Hmmm an interesting take, I wonder if the judges will take that view under advisement as the 4th category for scoring, let us call it "out of competition banter factor". Sounds like the logical thing to do ;)

Hmmm an interesting take, I wonder if the judges will take that view under advisement as the 4th category for scoring, let us call it "out of competition banter factor". Sounds like the logical thing to do ;)
finally some sense from a Jouban fan!

I admire you standing up tall amongst those hunch backed trolls, metaphorically speaking

2450178400000578-2889900-image-m-27_1419850268152.jpg

finally some sense from a Jouban fan!

I admire you standing up tall amongst those hunch backed trolls, metaphorically speaking

2450178400000578-2889900-image-m-27_1419850268152.jpg

Damn son, that L must have been hard to take in order for you to actually post something here. No offense but I gotta ask - how badly did it hurt when PMP landed a trivial number of shots at a dude known for brawlin?? And what were your thoughts when your man was done competitively fighting?

Damn son, that L must have been hard to take in order for you to actually post something here. No offense but I gotta ask - how badly did it hurt when PMP landed a trivial number of shots at a dude known for brawlin?? And what were your thoughts when your man was done competitively fighting?
when Jouban half landed that cartwheel kick near the end I pretty much died inside :D and I'm not kidding, even with 20 seconds to go I was praying for a monster shot from Perry. It was disappointing not that he lost to Jouban, but that he didn't really have any alternate approaches to try and land strikes so he just got nailed over and over and became tentative. He barely answered back when Jouban was throwing silly combos while leaving himself wide open.

when Jouban half landed that cartwheel kick near the end I pretty much died inside :D and I'm not kidding, even with 20 seconds to go I was praying for a monster shot from Perry. It was disappointing not that he lost to Jouban, but that he didn't really have any alternate approaches to try and land strikes so he just got nailed over and over and became tentative. He barely answered back when Jouban was throwing silly combos while leaving himself wide open.

Which is why I'm all about WTF was THAT! Jouban - as much as I'd like the guy to be the 170 champ based on his personality, which is amaze! - is no KO artist!!! I was expecting more of a chin!!! No biggie, it is what it is :)

Which is why I'm all about WTF was THAT! Jouban - as much as I'd like the guy to be the 170 champ based on his personality, which is amaze! - is no KO artist!!! I was expecting more of a chin!!! No biggie, it is what it is :)
Perry was pretty much KO'd in one of his fights before the UFC too from what I remember, he got blasted all over the cage in that fight like Edgar - Maynard 2.

it's not like Jouban got the finish anyway, so we shall see.

Back