Alan Belcher is 208 on fight night

sanchez2413

Orange Belt
Reaction score
734747_10151222697903562_1993517533_n.jpg

He just posted this on his Facebook account!

War Belcher!!! Okami is pretty fucken big himself.

I would say thats around the norm for MW. The biggest ive seen is Ronny Markes who was 218.

Man, I accidently put 100 v cash on Okami that was suppose to go the Belcher. Belcher is gonna decimate him.

Significant chance he gasses out if the fight goes deep. He looked sucked in bad yesterday.

Belcher is one of the bigger mw's

i think he will look bigger then okami and okami is one of the biggest mw's.

He's a pretty big guy. big for a MW, but i think he's small for LHW. Alan would probably be at his best cutting to 195 or so.

Well as long as he can stuff Okami's takedowns he should be good to go but I'm still not sold on the notion he's so improved. This is the only man who didn't convincingly beat Akiyama in the UFC, he has a chance to shut people like me up in a matter of hours.

I think fight weight is an important stat and I wish the UFC would record everyone's weight before the fight.

Good stuff.

Too bad those didn't have the same perspective/distance, would be easier to compare, though.

He's a pretty big guy. big for a MW, but i think he's small for LHW. Alan would probably be at his best cutting to 195 or so.

by looks he seems bigger then a few guys currently fighting at lhw.

he looks bigger then shogun,machida,rashad,nedkov

Well as long as he can stuff Okami's takedowns he should be good to go but I'm still not sold on the notion he's so improved. This is the only man who didn't convincingly beat Akiyama in the UFC, he has a chance to shut people like me up in a matter of hours.

Get off fight finder son.

Weight cutting and the rehydrating after weigh-ins is such a weird concept to me.

So, half the posters here say fighters should fight at their normal weight, BJ does, then everyone gets upset that he wont fight @ lw and take things seriously.

Then, we all see Sonnen @ weigh-ins, he looks zombified, and we all worry and want him to fight healthier and in his normal weight class.

hard to find some middle ground imo

Get off fight finder son.

I didn't need fight finder son.

Vitor, Bisping, Leben, and Shields all beat him with ease, no debate as to who won(unless you think two judo trips wins a fight), Belcher's fight with Akiyama was a close decision that ultimately went to Akiyama, robbery or not everyone else clearly beat him, Belcher didn't and I'm supposed to believe this is a real threat to the GOAT?

No dice.

That's how it works, glad a fighter actually did this. Chael's weigh-in look to his fight night physique is always pretty extreme at MW. It's wild what these fighters go through for fighting, especially weight cutting to me. It's so casual for these guys but I couldn't image doing it myself.

Back