Alan Belcher is 208 on fight night

OMGGGGGGGGG hes HUGE!!!!!! lol, not.

bb_zpsdbbe5ac2.jpg

enough with this "huge" talk. mma fighters are NOT "huge".

Aldo would give these guys the beating of a lifetime. Who cares how big they are.

Damn, I hope he wins. I'm just not sure if he can get off of his back. Maybe he'll break out the submissions on Thunder (gulliotine, perhaps). It's going to be a really exciting fight whoever wins!

I was Alan's nutritionist for this fight and it was my plan that got him to 208 on fight night. Would be happy to describe the "why" and "how" behind getting him to that weight.

hi jimmy

alan belcher fought a fast pace match and DID NOT gas at all. impressive that his gas tank is so good despite a +23 pound gain on fight night so great job u did

im curious as to how much do u think anderson silva weights on FIGHT NIGHT?

hi jimmy

alan belcher fought a fast pace match and DID NOT gas at all. impressive that his gas tank is so good despite a +23 pound gain on fight night so great job u did

im curious as to how much do u think anderson silva weights on FIGHT NIGHT?

Hey buddy,
There was a idiot journalist who will remain nameless who said it was the fact that he was 208 that caused him to lose. He NEVER gassed, his cardio was fantastic and we did things nutritional to prevent the adrenaline dump.

Anderson has less muscle than Alan and I think he actually stays around fight weight within about 5 pounds. I bet Anderson fights about 5 pounds over.

Depends on metabolism, "King" Mo is another one of my clients and based on his metabolism he doesn't get too heavy post weigh in.

Back