Alan Belcher is 208 on fight night

This is a gigantic weight cut some people don't know the difference between walking around weight and fight night weight. I would love if they had fight night weights like in boxing it would be interesting to see how much the fighters really weigh

Cutting that much is a bit rude.

Machida is 203 on fight night at LHW

Machida has been 199 on fight night.

Which really should indicate how good he really is. He's a MW, and smaller than most of the division, and he's been one of the very best LHW's for a long time.

Makes you rethink mainstream P4P lists.

UFC really should weigh the fighters again just before fight, it'd be interesting. Have the normal weigh-in, and then have another one just for curiosity.

not just out of curiousity, it's an interesting and relevant stat.

i and many fans would like to know just how much of a size advantage some fighters have when they actually step in the cage

Belcher needs to change his panties though, not really the best hygiene in the world wearing the same pair two days in a row.

Looks like Johnny Cash is wearing eyeliner.

I didn't need fight finder son.

Vitor, Bisping, Leben, and Shields all beat him with ease

Dude, Leben lost two rounds in the Akiyama fight, and you call his win an "ease"?

Also, Shields looked like an amateur against Akiyama. Sexyama should got the decision in this one.

I have belcher in most of my parlays but I almost want him to lose for wearing those underwear

the funniest thing for me about the dudes who wear those to weigh ins have tiny packages, yes i looked and it is laughable

I have belcher in most of my parlays but I almost want him to lose for wearing those underwear

the funniest thing for me about the dudes who wear those to weigh ins have tiny packages, yes i looked and it is laughable

Dennis-Hallman.jpg

Panty Curse ?

he deserves to get smashed for trying to kill Okami the last time

That's crazy, gotta take so much out of you. These guys have it down to a science though

Seriously!! you compare guys packages? loool

Funny' guys acting like this is Alan's first fight at 185....

he won't gas!

he will likely beat Okami's ass though

I was Alan's nutritionist for this fight and it was my plan that got him to 208 on fight night. Would be happy to describe the "why" and "how" behind getting him to that weight.

considering that guys like gray maynard walk around at 205... how is this a big deal?

I was Alan's nutritionist for this fight and it was my plan that got him to 208 on fight night. Would be happy to describe the "why" and "how" behind getting him to that weight.

I would definitely be interested. Was is a combination of water cutting and low carb dieting similar to Dolce's system? Or was it different?

Back