Akira Corassani out of UFC 156 bout because...

This is like the 4th or 5th time he's pulled out and I'm sorry but a fever?

My little brother played a football game with a fever when he was 10

A fever is more of a symptom rather than a illness and your brother playing football with a fever when he was 10 is literally meaningless. A fever of 100 and one of 105 are 2 very different things. A couple years ago I had a throat infection with a fever that reached 105, it was so bad my skin hurt for a week and because of my throat I couldn't consume anything but broth. Needless to say I wasn't doing much of anything but laying in bed.

The point is ya a month might be a little premature but you can't really just say harr harr he's got a fever what a pussy my 10 year old brother blah blah blah.

Maybe he feels it will effect the length of his training camp and he doesn't want to risk a loss due to poor training. Who knows.

Are people really this retarded? It's a month out so if he loses a week due to sickness and then the final week before the fight he's got two weeks to train for it.

A coward? He's fought WWs, MWs and HWs and he's a featherweight himself. And he offered to fight at a later date to which Peralta has not yet responded. If anything Peralta seems less interested in making the fight than Akira does, quoting Akira's record and shit instead of having Sean Shelby push it to the next card...

You must really hate Akira but he's clearly not the being the bitch in this situation.

This guy really bothers me for some reason.

good move for corassani he would have lost anyway. smart move.

[QUOTE="Rush";78085349]Great opportunity to get 11-1 Team Apha Male fight Andre "Touchy" Fili in.

[/QUOTE]

no, you're a *********

Dana and CO missed out on huge pay day when they didn't book Akira VS Dustin Neace in the garden!

Peralta wouldve won easily, IMO, hope he gets a more suitable opponent.

Third Swedish fighter in a while who ducks a fight (Kruth and Josef also hade seemingly weak excuses for dropping out recently). Thank God for The Mauler!

Back