AKAs Javier Mendez: We’ve reduced our injury rate by ‘almost over 50 percent’

Almost over 50 %? But´even 50.00000000000000001% is over right?

<{chips}>
351227.jpg

50% is not that much considering how often their fighters get injured but it's a good start.

Having 2 of your best fighters out for nearly 2 years (each) in their primes is absolutely avoidable so kindly shut the fuck up

well, one of them is retired...cain might not have come out and said it..but the guy is retired...he's going wrestling now...he's gone...and if thinks wrestling doesn't cause injuries, he's in for a shock.

Good job Javier. All it took was for you to butcher the career of the most promising heavyweight in a generation. Congrats.
If it wasn't for AKA he never would have been champ. Doubled edged sword.

well, one of them is retired...cain might not have come out and said it..but the guy is retired...he's going wrestling now...he's gone...and if thinks wrestling doesn't cause injuries, he's in for a shock.

The difference is that they can manage to work with injuries that would derail an MMA fight, and use PEDs to rehabilitate.

He was retired while champ and had all those injuries? Or did he retire because of all the injuries?

Yeah. That's what I thought.

Almost over 50 %? But´even 50.00000000000000001% is over right?

<{chips}>
49.999999% is almost over 50% but not quite

I think this is another case of talkin' be hard

One of my favorite videos

Bob cook thumb locks DC. Go to 4:08. Granted they are harassing him.
Then luke sits on both of them.

Is that from the injured guys being out of the gym to not get injured again and be included in the current injury count?

Good job Javier. All it took was for you to butcher the career of the most promising heavyweight in a generation. Congrats.
Because its his fault Velasquez is made out of glass?

Half his injuries happened in actually fights. Did Mendez hit him with a chair mid match WWE style?

So wait.
They didn't look at any scientific evidence.
Just when a fighter is tired or fights with their girlfriend they dont spar?
Rockhold must never spar, he has 100 girlfriends.

Back