• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

Actually, that is incorrect. They are only supposed to do the No Knock warrant event like that if there is "no better options". It's in the Congressional testimony from yesterday.

I would say, busting him at an actual gun show, or at his Federally secured office at the airport would be far better options and everyone that is honest knows it.

The devil is in the details here. If they kicked his door down (did they?) guns blazing and they're not supposed to do that that's one thing, but then again Trump wasmtt cooperating and didn't cooperate. I'm guessing you've been lied to about the details. Sure, there were other options but Trump wasn't being cooperative with those options. Sure, they're not supposed to do a no knock warrant if there's an option to do that, but Trump wasn't being cooperative and so I'm thinking that wasn't really an option.

What happens to you if someone kicks your door down in the dark and raids your home and you have zero clue?

What happens to you if you sell a fuckton of illegal firearms to gang members?

I'll answer this one. You tend to get raided by law enforcement.

And what happens to you when you shoot a gun at those guys executing a lawful warrant? I'll answer this one is well. You tend to get shot.

They went in hard because he was a gun trafficker. He got shot because he was a gun trafficker. You know what could have been done to avoid all of this? Not having trafficked guns in the first place.

What happens to you if you sell a fuckton of illegal firearms to gang members?

I'll answer this one. You tend to get raided by law enforcement.

And what happens to you when you shoot a gun at those guys executing a lawful warrant? I'll answer this one is well. You tend to get shot.

They went in hard because he was a gun trafficker. He got shot because he was a gun trafficker. You know what could have been done to avoid all of this? Not having trafficked guns in the first place.

There is no proof he sold a "fuckton of illegal firearms to gang members".

Where's the body cams?
Why didn't they follow their own laws and simply do the search while he was at work?

By their own protocol, they do the 6 am dark time raids, because that is their only option with criminals and their past history. This man had zero criminal past and no sign that he was a deadly threat. It could have happened at 9 am while he was at work in a Federally secured building and of zero threat.

Let me ask you this. If you're sleeping with your wife (if you are straight, maybe your husband) and someone blasts down your front door, enters your house in the dark, does not announce themselves, what do you do? Note, you have zero power, because they cut the power.

Let me ask you this. If you're sleeping with your wife (if you are straight, maybe your husband) and someone blasts down your front door, enters your house in the dark, does not announce themselves, what do you do?

If I'm an illegal gun trafficker? Well I'd have to assume that it could be law enforcement and act accordingly.

If I'm an illegal gun trafficker? Well I'd have to assume that it could be law enforcement and act accordingly.

What if you were the Executive of Littlerock Arkansas National Airport and the law was that if they could find a better way they do not go forward with a No Knock Warrant?

The last gun show I went to there was a guy walking around with a t-shirt that said "The ATF is gay".

I've seen that shirt and liked it so much I bought a dozen for the kids in the neighborhood. They are a good compliment to the other shirts I gave them "The News Media is the Virus" and "Woke is Double Gay" and "Biden Sniffs Children". Great kids... they wear them all the time.

Actually, that is incorrect. They are only supposed to do the No Knock warrant event like that if there is "no better options". It's in the Congressional testimony from yesterday.

I would saybusting him at an actual gun show, or at his Federally secured office at the airport would be far better options and everyone that is honest knows it.
I feel taking him at his residence where there is no risk to the public is a better option.

I've seen that shirt and liked it so much I bought a dozen for the kids in the neighborhood. They are a good compliment to the other shirts I gave them "The News Media is the Virus" and "Woke is Double Gay" and "Biden Sniffs Children". Great kids... they wear them all the time.
Stick to being a dogshit tier internet lawyer, comedy is not in the cards for you bub.

I left out a few.

Biden is not my... you know the thing

My pronoun is "Patriot"
The slogans on the fictional shirts aren't necessarily the problem, although those aren't really funny either. The entire premise of you buying shirts and giving them to neighborhood kids just isn't funny.

The slogans on the fictional shirts aren't necessarily the problem, although those aren't really funny either. The entire premise of you buying shirts and giving them to neighborhood kids just isn't funny.

Their single Moms think so.

Not the right demographic for you to pretend to care about?
Oh the irony of this thread. Show me where I ever agreed with such a silly statement. Going to the wrong address is one thing, someone getting shot when returning fire in a raid resulting from them in selling drugs, guns, etc. doesn't matter what the demo is. Surprised you boot lickers aren't spouting your normal back the blue npc response.

Some of you almost sound like you want the ATF defunded. Like replace ATF with police and it's literally the same argument from other threads '" they are out here literally executing regular citizens". Hmmm what demo has said that before ???

Oh the irony of this thread. Show me where I ever agreed with such a silly statement. Going to the wrong address is one thing, someone getting shot when returning fire in a raid resulting from them in selling drugs, guns, etc. doesn't matter what the demo is. Surprised you boot lickers aren't spouting your normal back the blue npc response.

Some of you almost sound like you want the ATF defunded
I’m pretty beside myself with the amount of people in here willing to lick the boot if its on an ATF agent.

ATF knew the mess they would make
Malinowski shot back making his bed
Law Enforcement defied their own protocol (once again) Seen most recently with the Scheffler
arrest. (No body cam footage)
Surprised something that was an Obama era mandate for law enforcement gets so readily dismissed in the current sphere of distrust the police.

*The defund the ATF troupe is a popular current theme in the 2-A community however

Some of you almost sound like you want the ATF defunded. Like replace ATF with police and it's literally the same argument from other threads '" they are out here literally executing regular citizens". Hmmm what demo has said that before ???
There’s no almost here, I want the atf defunded, point blank.

Also, how am I a boot licker? I don’t even like cops, let alone fed boys. You are the one with a hypocritical stance here.

Back