Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

Also, are you seriously suggesting ATF agents show up at a gun show, serve a guy a search warrant, and since he’s not arrested just ask him to follow them to his house? ATF agents gonna get outgunned and all of them die showing up at a gun show to serve warrants. That’s the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard of

I don't see anyone suggesting what you're implying. Are you suggesting that legitimate business owners with Federal FFL's and "regular Joe" gun show attendees would kill all of the ATF agents trying to carry out their duties? How did you come to that conclusion?

A homeowner doesn't have to be present for a search warrant to be executed. Any time when the home could be secured with little to no risk to the homeowner and agents would be preferred no? Daylight, while he's away, whatever.

Arriving in darkness to the house of "Arkansas gun selller guy" that has a cache of weapons and ammo seems more likely to get ATF agents or the subject dead or injured IMO which is how it played out. One dead, one injured.

I find it unacceptable and think maybe it's time for law enforcement to review the incident and possibly change how they do business. Don't you?

I can't speak for others but I'm not all smiles and ready to greet my visitors if my doorbell camera alerts me to unknown SUV's and people on my property in the dark. I'll have the 870 or an AR in hand and have the missus on the phone to 911. Arrive at my house in daylight before I get home from work wearing identifying ATF clothing, ID's ready, and warrant in hand and you'll forego the possibility that I'm in a heightened state of panic armed and willing to shoot to defend my home.

Not too hard to comprehend that difference in tactics and execution and possible increase in safety IMO.

C'mon man, don't be a "Ctard"! The narrative given by the ATF is completely trustworthy!

They had to show up in the dark in unmarked vehicles to serve a warrant on someone that ongoing investigation might reveal to be an Alt-Right White Supremacist armed with an arsenal of scary military style weapons!! I'm sure they showed up cheery faced and with peaceful intentions but the guy simply snapped, gave a Nazi salute, and fired upon them.

Detaining him the first, second, or third time they came into contact with him and purchased guns from him or while he was out and about being surveilled was NOT an option! They HAD TO come to him and his arsenal in the dark hours of the AM. How were they to know he might show up to the door armed in response???????

Please don't spread any "Ctard" shit if / when the doorbell camera footage disappears or the public is informed it can't be recovered due to malfunction. Nope. Totally trustworthy US Government can't be in the wrong. History surely shows this.....
I know, I know . . . silly me.

Also, are you seriously suggesting ATF agents show up at a gun show, serve a guy a search warrant, and since he’s not arrested just ask him to follow them to his house? ATF agents gonna get outgunned and all of them die showing up at a gun show to serve warrants. That’s the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard of
Um, have you ever been to a gun show? LEOs and ATF are at gun shows quite often. Do you think dealers have loaded weapons laying on their tables for anyone to just grab and start blasting? C'mon man.

Regardless, anyone who has been paying attention has looked at the warrant details and can clearly see they had many other options to grab this guy without incident or showing up at 6am.

This entire time you've been unable to comprehend what's typed, refused to cite a source for your claims,

Yes, the guy who thinks that convictions happen before search warrants is talking about "comprehension."

The warrant has been posted many times, including by me. If you had actually read the thread instead of pretending to know something you didn't read anything about then you would have seen it:

According to the warrant, Malinowski purchased more than 150 guns between May 2021 and Feb. 27, 2024, which he then resold.

The ATF claims in the affidavit that around six of the guns Malinowski sold were found after being connected to a crime. Undercover federal agents purchased another three from Malinowski at central Arkansas gun shows, the affidavit stated.

According to the affidavit, Malinowski would purchase guns through legal means, checking off a box on the purchase form that he was buying the gun for himself. He would then resell the just-purchased guns in as little as 24 hours through gun shows where he maintained a table or through private sales.

In one case, he was reported to have told an undercover buyer that all purchases were cash only. All the guns purchased by Malinowski were pistols, including 24 Model 45s by Glock and AR-style pistols, the affidavit stated.

Before the Tuesday search warrant, the affidavit stated that ATF agents had planted a tracking device on Malinowski’s SUV. At times, he would drive erratically while agents were trailing him, the affidavit said.

The search was to be conducted between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. on March 20, and the officer was expected to give Malinowski an inventory of everything seized, according to the search warrant.

Malinowski was shot and killed during an exchange of gunfire with ATF agents Tuesday morning as they attempted to serve the search warrant.

ATF officials said the agents were serving a search warrant at Malinowski’s west Little Rock home around 6 a.m. when the fatal shootout took place. Federal officials said that Malinowski shot first from inside the home, at which point agents returned fire, hitting Malinowski multiple times.

What have you actually contributed here besides demonstrating you're clueless? Oh right, you told everyone that convictions happen before search warrants:

Once again, what crimes SPECIFIALLY did he commit? He was never convicted of a crime. Never went to trial.

<36>

Last edited:
You seem to be afraid of the facts of this case and the unsavory history of the BATF.
Try cucking harder for facism, 🤡

On the contrary, I'm the only one that's actually impartial.

Oh and 12 year olds use "cucking." It's time to grow up, son 🤡

On the contrary, I'm the only one that's actually impartial.

Oh and 12 year olds use "cucking." It's time to grow up, son 🤡
I need this post to have more emojis so I know how mad I am.

Now let’s get back on topic since you seem incapable.

How do you think Mr. Malinowski operating under the presumption he didn’t have to process an FFL because he was engaging in private party sale effected this case?

I need this post to have more emojis so I know how mad I am.

Now let’s get back on topic since you seem incapable.

How do you think Mr. Malinowski operating under the presumption he didn’t have to process an FFL because he was engaging in private party sale effected this case?

This post needs more "beta" and "cuck."

I've been on topic the entire time, son. Lol at trying to excuse this guy by saying "he just didn't know." Is there something relevant you have to add?

Arrive at my house in daylight before I get home from work wearing identifying ATF clothing, ID's ready, and warrant in hand and you'll forego the possibility that I'm in a heightened state of panic armed and willing to shoot to defend my home.

Not too hard to comprehend that difference in tactics and execution and possible increase in safety IMO.

My goodness, I wish I hadn't read your other responses.

Yes, this is a brilliant strategy. Arrive at the house and wait for the guy to come home. In the meantime, anyone can tell him that federal agents are waiting for him at his house. Surely that will forego "panic" and the guy will come home all smiles ready to greet federal agents.

@Sweater of AV after he says he's done arguing with a poster....

9c2f65_85d514a0bdbf4bbfac33deb3cabec101~mv2.jpeg

I have read the thread but I can't be bothered to go back and check the exact details. So if something is slightly wrong here go ahead and point it out.

Man sells up to 150 guns illegally, some of which have been linked to serious crimes.
The ATF roll up with a search warrant and go knock knock, ATF open up.
He opens fire on them, wounding one, and gets shot, incapacitated, and dies in hospital.

The Constitution-thumping Don't Tread On Me brigade have his back. Probably because he was an upper middle class, middle aged White man from a southern state. If the same thing happened with a 22 year old Black man who worked as a cleaner in inner city Philadelphia, they would be on the agents' side 110%.

The 'guns mean we can resist the Government' religion/culture again fails to survive contact with reality. People from outside the USA look at this kind of thing and think thank fuck we don't have nutters like that here, or at least they don't have (150+) guns and political and cultural sway. Many people inside the USA also don't want to live in the Purge and think this should be dialled back.

Indeed, hence why I'm the only one making that claim:

Putting the blame on either side without knowing what happened is hilarious.
You're not the only one. You just have more stamina than many. I agree completely. The only real reason to suspect they did anything wrong is prior bad acts by (most likely) entirely different individuals. At the same time, there's no reason to be sure they did nothing wrong either. It's a time to just wait and see, clearly.

I have read the thread but I can't be bothered to go back and check the exact details. So if something is slightly wrong here go ahead and point it out.

Man sells up to 150 guns illegally, some of which have been linked to serious crimes.
The ATF roll up with a search warrant and go knock knock, ATF open up.
He opens fire on them, wounding one, and gets shot, incapacitated, and dies in hospital.

The Constitution-thumping Don't Tread On Me brigade have his back. Probably because he was an upper middle class, middle aged White man from a southern state. If the same thing happened with a 22 year old Black man who worked as a cleaner in inner city Philadelphia, they would be on the agents' side 110%.

The 'guns mean we can resist the Government' religion/culture again fails to survive contact with reality. People from outside the USA look at this kind of thing and think thank fuck we don't have nutters like that here, or at least they don't have (150+) guns and political and cultural sway. Many people inside the USA also don't want to live in the Purge and think this should be dialled back.
You making this post has me quite confused given your weird-ass thread about UK political leadership.

Back