Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

I would imagine search warrants have to be presented at the property referenced.

Even if they don't have to - you don't deliver a search warrant to somebody for place A at place B. That gives the person/friend/associates plenty of time to call someone at place A to dispose of evidence.
You deliver on site, right before you go through the door.

I would imagine search warrants have to be presented at the property referenced.

Even if they don't have to - you don't deliver a search warrant to somebody for place A at place B. That gives the person/friend/associates plenty of time to call someone at place A to dispose of evidence.
You deliver on site, right before you go through the door.
But most of time aren't those presented in daylight hours for someone supposedly without a record? What's with the pre-dawn entry?

Or grab him on the way to work?

It's not like barging into a house is the only way folks have been arrested (regardless of wealth or social status).

I'd personally expect a wealthy respected pillar of their community to remain calm in their home and in front of their family and neighbors.

Less so if they're alone on the side of the road.

Clearly this was not A+ police work. They failed to control the subject of the warrant, the scene, or the situation. It may have been as simple as assuming this soft looking rich dude would come along quietly or fold to a show of force.

Unless there's more about this guy we don't know about (priors, considered dangerous) was knocking on the door first during normal hours that much more of a risk than a pre-dawn raid?

Or just approach as he exits the house to go to work?

It's not like he's going to flush the guns while the Feds are knocking...

For anyone who read my post that the mods removed, do you think it was a derail?

The mods are crazy suspect here, you can't even question if the Clinton's are dirty?

I challenge @HockeyBjj to explain why it's a derail to tie this to the Clinton's and their trafficking suspicions.

Bud, it has nothing to do with the Clintons or their "trafficking suspicions." They don't run the airport. If you stop posting stupid shit then your posts won't get deleted.

I'm sure there are places for you to discuss brilliant topics like Pizzagate though.

I'd personally expect a wealthy respected pillar of their community to remain calm in their home and in front of their family and neighbors.
This totally depends on exactly how this warranted was carried out. If it was a no-knock at 6am I can't fault the guy for thinking it was someone breaking into his house.

This totally depends on exactly how this warranted was carried out. If it was a no-knock at 6am I can't fault the guy for thinking it was someone breaking into his house.

If it was a no knock for a guy with no history, and he unknowingly fired thinking it was a burglary... someone had better have good reason why that was deemed necessary.

The mods are crazy suspect here, you can't even question if the Clintons are dirty?

Yeah, I mean your suspicions are so well grounded, what are they thinking?

One of thousands of employees at place that was named after a popular former president did something...clearly the president was involved. Connect the dots, people!

I'll get right on helping you with that, as soon as I finish proving a terrorist bombing near George W Bush Plaza in Jerusalem was orchestrated by W.

Bud, it has nothing to do with the Clintons or their "trafficking suspicions." They don't run the airport. If you stop posting stupid shit then your posts won't get deleted.

I'm sure there are places for you to discuss brilliant topics like Pizzagate though.

You know this for a fact?

No, you don't. You're part of the problem.

Yeah, I mean your suspicions are so well grounded, what are they thinking?

One of thousands of employees at place that was named after a popular former president did something...clearly the president was involved. Connect the dots, people!

I'll get right on helping you with that, as soon as I finish proving a terrorist bombing near George W Bush Plaza in Jerusalem was orchestrated by W.

You know people have entirely lost their way when they vehemently oppose even putting forth the questions about this stuff.

Bunch of battle droids.

bdb4cc4f45505c53efdf1a4c3c74d074d76653d2.gif

“Why didn’t they get him at the airport?”

Proof of a multi tiered justice system.

We’re rich why did they treat him like a normy?
If he was a "normy", blm would be burning down a Wendy's and robbing a dollar tree over it. But he had a good job, so no problem if they kick his door down and blast away, amirite?

Ben Crump is apparently on vacation this week.

For anyone who read my post that the mods removed, do you think it was a derail?

The mods are crazy suspect here, you can't even question if the Clintons are dirty?

I challenge @HockeyBjj to explain why it's a derail to tie this to the Clinton's and their trafficking suspicions.

{<Scared}
dude. you are completely & utterly out to lunch.

{<Scared}
The Clinton’s don’t have anything to do with the airport. It’s owned and operated by Jeffrey Epstein.

Back