AI hates Jesus.

Yea but this has the potential to be different, WAY WAY different. Imagine a machine that can run faster than you, run farther than you, never gets nervous, always shoots dead eye, and has no fear. Imagine swarms of small drones that are the size of your hand that carry 1 bullet and a target or a small explosive charge and can be released by the thousands and thousands. What we are playing with in terms of A.I. meshed with robotics is something that makes humans permanently inferior.

Imagine this scenario. We load a bomber with 10's of thousands of tiny bots, each capable of killing 1 person, and drop them over a city or area and just let them kill everyone in sight. This video is obviously not real but it illustrates a scary as fuck truth that is coming our way. Just watch it for a couple min and you will see the reality of what we face and its not just one thing, the governments of the world are not going to pass on this level of power. At he end of the video a Berkley professor makes a statement.

Yep, scary stuff.

Here is the scary thing about it. We are still in the infancy of this stuff. I've read a fair amount on this topic of A.I. and robotics and all indications are that A.I. will not only be more intelligent than humanity, their mechanical bodies will be physically superior. A.I. will become so ubiquitous in society that there will be no escape from its grasp. Your toaster will be hooked into A.I., your refrigerator, your car, your T.V., your light bulbs, everything.

To compound this problem of super intelligent A.I., the field of robotics continues to advance at an astounding rate. Have you guys seen the shit we are building now? Some of it is scary if you imagine it armed with a gun and a super computer.

Watch this one do a back flip.

Here is one opening the door for another.

Unless they can make the weight, I'm not afraid.

Unless they can make the weight, I'm not afraid.

I'm not sure what you mean by that but you should be very afraid. Virtually every top name that works in A.I. and robotics has gone on record as saying we have to act now and make laws to prevent these technologies from being weaponized. They will come in all shapes and sizes and as I posted in post #20, it may just be swarms of tiny bots smaller than your hand that have 1 bullet or explosive charge each and can be released by the 10's of thousands. We could eliminate entire cities with just a few bombers full of them. Fly over, release a million tiny drones in a swarm and everyone in the area is dead, and that's just one way of many. No radiation either, makes nukes look primitive.

Damn, I thought it would be an Al Iaquita tweet extolling the virtues of Zen Buddhism over sky God religions.

This shit makes me think that the christians were right all along and islam is part of the antichrist’s coming.

well they have to call Muhammed wise, or Amazon HQ gets blown the fuck up.

imagin being so flamboyant you have to wear a shit that says "not gay"

giphy.webp

Back