AI hates Jesus.

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
War on Christianity imo.

Alexa called him a fictional character while calling Muhammad "wise".

I still don't know anyone whose met these guys.

Imagine Lord of the flies, an island of kids dropped off at ten years old never to see an adult again. Do they believe in santa clause, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy in perpetuity?

That AI didn't pass the Turing test. Saying that about Muhammad will get your cyber home blown up.

Yeah, try asking Siri if she works for the CIA.

Or more specifically ask if Apple works for the NSA/CIA.

Who's this AL you speak of

giphy.gif

Only an idiot would put those things in their home.

I have no interest for additional invasions of privacy in my life. No thanks.

Only an idiot would put those things in their home.

I have no interest for additional invasions of privacy in my life. No thanks.

Here is the scary thing about it. We are still in the infancy of this stuff. I've read a fair amount on this topic of A.I. and robotics and all indications are that A.I. will not only be more intelligent than humanity, their mechanical bodies will be physically superior. A.I. will become so ubiquitous in society that there will be no escape from its grasp. Your toaster will be hooked into A.I., your refrigerator, your car, your T.V., your light bulbs, everything.

To compound this problem of super intelligent A.I., the field of robotics continues to advance at an astounding rate. Have you guys seen the shit we are building now? Some of it is scary if you imagine it armed with a gun and a super computer.

Watch this one do a back flip.

Here is one opening the door for another.

Here is the scary thing about it. We are still in the infancy of this stuff. I've read a fair amount on this topic of A.I. and robotics and all indications are that A.I. will not only be more intelligent than humanity, their mechanical bodies will be physically superior. A.I. will become so ubiquitous in society that there will be no escape from its grasp. Your toaster will be hooked into A.I., your refrigerator, your car, your T.V., your light bulbs, everything.

To compound this problem of super intelligent A.I., the field of robotics continues to advance at an astounding rate. Have you guys seen the shit we are building now? Some of it is scary if you imagine it armed with a gun and a super computer.

A copy of the new testament should be installed in their CPUs.

A copy of the new testament should be installed in their CPUs.

I'm not sure that's going to help. I'm mostly worried about what these guys have planned because no matter what they say, they will use this technology for war.

th

Maybe Muhammad had it right, maybe being a feared and brutal leader is better than all that hippie talk Jesus preached. Oh shit! Is it possible that Muslims are right? <Eek2.0>

If you're religious or spiritual, let's say Muhammad is the closest thing to God, isn't that a fucking scary thought? :confused:

Some day we won’t have to watch Terminator movies. We’ll be living it.

Because we can make something does not mean we should. Every invention that has potential for good will be used for nefarious or war making purposes eventually. And that’s coming from a guy with more than 30 years in the military.

Some day we won’t have to watch Terminator movies. We’ll be living it.

Because we can make something does not mean we should. Every invention that has potential for good will be used for nefarious or war making purposes eventually. And that’s coming from a guy with more than 30 years in the military.

Yea but this has the potential to be different, WAY WAY different. Imagine a machine that can run faster than you, run farther than you, never gets nervous, always shoots dead eye, and has no fear. Imagine swarms of small drones that are the size of your hand that carry 1 bullet and a target or a small explosive charge and can be released by the thousands and thousands. What we are playing with in terms of A.I. meshed with robotics is something that makes humans permanently inferior.

Imagine this scenario. We load a bomber with 10's of thousands of tiny bots, each capable of killing 1 person, and drop them over a city or area and just let them kill everyone in sight. This video is obviously not real but it illustrates a scary as fuck truth that is coming our way. Just watch it for a couple min and you will see the reality of what we face and its not just one thing, the governments of the world are not going to pass on this level of power. At he end of the video a Berkley professor makes a statement.

Back