AI hates Jesus.

Your thetan level is low. Needs more midichlorians.

tenor.gif

Bro, as long as we don't let the government regulate the sale of AR-15's we will be able to defend against anything the tyrants can throw at us and remain a free people.

It's not a gif, dick breath.

Well I stand corrected.

Image, what the fuck ever.

You're still a shitposter. I hope you get a papercut today.

Jesus is a crock of shit I don't understand people who believe that nonsense

You're all worried about nothing. If it only takes a few tens of thousands of years to get to this point, and this is the final point where technology approaches infinity then this has already happened before.

Bro, as long as we don't let the government regulate the sale of AR-15's we will be able to defend against anything the tyrants can throw at us and remain a free people.

The problem may not be the governments of the world. Once the technology reaches a certain point almost anyone will be able to unleash terrible things. You think mass shootings are bad. What about someone able to release 10,000 tiny drones each with enough explosives to kill one person and the software to guide them? What about someone who can release 100,000 of them?

The problem may not be the governments of the world. Once the technology reaches a certain point almost anyone will be able to unleash terrible things. You think mass shootings are bad. What about someone able to release 10,000 tiny drones each with enough explosives to kill one person and the software to guide them? What about someone who can release 100,000 of them?
200.gif

Yeah, try asking Siri if she works for the CIA.

Or more specifically ask if Apple works for the NSA/CIA.

just tried that on my Fire tablet.

Never used it before.

I have a feeling I'm going to be playing with this for hours now.

Oh, and it responded, "No, I work for Amazon."

Smart A.i.

I hate (j)Esus/serapis crustus/horus too.
That fucker and the catholic church enslaved my ancestors with Dum Diversas 1452

You sayin' muh guns won't stop 'em???????????

You sayin' muh guns won't stop 'em???????????

The problem is that nothing will stop them. That is why its scary. Once robotics and A.I. are sufficiently advanced, humanity will be inferior.

The problem is that nothing will stop them. That is why its scary. Once robotics and A.I. are sufficiently advanced, humanity will be inferior.

I know. I'm using satire to make a point I have tried to make with 2A nutters on multiple previous occasions.

Back