Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

On the day he was murdered all the mcmicheals saw was him run past their house. Well only the father saw that. Travis was inside with his son where he should have stayed.
I don't care about all that. I'm not litigating that. I'm pointing out one of the things that was so confusing about this trial, early on, was how it was presented as a convicted case by the media before the facts were out, and there was a lot of confusing, conflicting information provided to the public in those first weeks. Even now, it's hard to ascertain exactly what the discourse was between neighbors concerning all of that in the many months prior to Arbery's murder.

The McMichaels were convicted of murder, and it was the appropriate charge once all the evidence was uncovered. This was met relatively early in the trial which is when I stopped following it closely.

But those who present Arbery as some dough-eyed innocent boy merit eye rolls. "He was just curious"-- like he was some 7 year old boy. "He was just a jogger". Who didn't jog. He was a career criminal. He had a history of robbing sites just like this among other repeated crimes. This has been posted in the thread. And what is a behavior of robbers who do this? They repeatedly revisit sites they have already victimized.

I don't sympathize with their malicious mindset, and that was demonstrated early in the trial with the text messaging. However, I do understand why property owners are irritated by types like Arbery encroaching on their neighborhoods. And I don't care that he's dead. Nothing of value was lost.

Fair enough. That's a detail of the trial that came out later I didn't track. But it also doesn't refute that he changed his story including in accounts he offered to the media itself in the days following the story. I just provided irrefutable evidence of that as well.
Kind of an important fact, though.

I don't care about all that. I'm not litigating that. I'm pointing out one of the things that was so confusing about this trial, early on, was how it was presented as a convicted case by the media before the facts were out, and there was a lot of confusing, conflicting information provided to the public in those first weeks. Even now, it's hard to ascertain exactly what the discourse was between neighbors concerning all of that in the many months prior to Arbery's murder.

The McMichaels were convicted of murder, and it was the appropriate charge once all the evidence was uncovered. This was met relatively early in the trial which is when I stopped following it closely.

But those who present Arbery as some dough-eyed innocent boy merit eye rolls. "He was just curious"-- like he was some 7 year old boy. "He was just a jogger". Who didn't jog. He was a career criminal. He had a history of robbing sites just like this among other repeated crimes. This has been posted in the thread. And what is a behavior of robbers who do this? They repeatedly revisit sites they have already victimized.

I don't sympathize with their malicious mindset, and that was demonstrated early in the trial with the text messaging. However, I do understand why property owners are irritated by types like Arbery encroaching on their neighborhoods. And I don't care that he's dead. Nothing of value was lost.
That is why there is a trial, so that factual evidence that is pertinent to the matter at hand is presented, hearsay has no weight and things that have no relevance are excluded.

Fair enough. That's a detail of the trial that came out later I didn't track. But it also doesn't refute that he changed his story including in accounts he offered to the media itself in the days following the story. I just provided irrefutable evidence of that as well.

I don't think so. That question is a misquote/paraphrase from the trial, this is a more complete quote of the exchange:

“Was anything ever taken from the structure itself, from the construction site itself?” Camarillo asked.

“Not that I know of,” English replied.

Which would track with his previous statements because the items that were stolen weren't stolen from the construction site itself, they were stolen from a boat he had docked at the construction site at one point, but had also been elsewhere and he wasn't sure when the items were stolen. He mentioned that they could have been stolen at another time when it was docked elsewhere and that "week and a half, two weeks ago" from the dispatch call was referring to when he noticed the items stolen. So when asked more pointedly if anything had been stolen specifically from the construction site (and thus not the boat), that answer would be no per his previous statements.

I don't know what else he said to the media because I haven't paid attention to that, but tl;dr here is that this came from the trial and it doesn't actually contradict his previous statements.

"He was just a jogger". Who didn't jog.
He was a football player in high school, later trained in boxing, his family said he jogged every day, he was obviously in great shape. But somehow you've determined he didn't jog?

He was a career criminal. He had a history of robbing sites just like this among other repeated crimes. This has been posted in the thread. And what is a behavior of robbers who do this? They repeatedly revisit sites they have already victimized.

What did he do that makes him a "career criminal"? All I can find are these things that occurred 3 and 7 years before his death, and some things he may or may not have done that he was never arrested for:
  • In 2013, a year after he graduated from high school, he went back on campus to attend a basketball game and was found with a pistol in his waistband. He was given five years of probation.
  • In 2017, he was arrested for attempted shoplifting of a television from a local Walmart. A judge extended the term of his 2013 probation, which he was still serving when he died, court records show.
  • Two officers testified they recalled encounters with Arbery, saying he became angry when questioned. He was not charged with crimes in either instance.
  • A local convenience store manager, Crystal Wilson, told the judge about a young Black man who several times stole food. Wilson said she recognized it was Arbery after seeing his photo in the newspaper after his death.

Anyway, you're doing god's work letting everyone know you're not sympathizing with the guy. Keep it up!

He was a football player in high school, later trained in boxing, his family said he jogged every day, he was obviously in great shape. But somehow you've determined he didn't jog?
He was caught on video multiple times walking, not jogging. For extended periods.
What did he do that makes him a "career criminal"? All I can find are these things that occurred 3 and 7 years before his death, and some things he may or may not have done that he was never arrested for:
  • In 2013, a year after he graduated from high school, he went back on campus to attend a basketball game and was found with a pistol in his waistband. He was given five years of probation.
  • In 2017, he was arrested for attempted shoplifting of a television from a local Walmart. A judge extended the term of his 2013 probation, which he was still serving when he died, court records show.
  • Two officers testified they recalled encounters with Arbery, saying he became angry when questioned. He was not charged with crimes in either instance.
  • A local convenience store manager, Crystal Wilson, told the judge about a young Black man who several times stole food. Wilson said she recognized it was Arbery after seeing his photo in the newspaper after his death.

Anyway, you're doing god's work letting everyone know you're not sympathizing with the guy. Keep it up!
Came out earlier in this version of the thread. He was known to locals.
I’m not sure if this has been shared in this thread yet, but new evidence shows Ahmaud was eventually known as “the jogger” by convenience store clerks because of his past behavior of acting like he was running while committing theft.

Yeah, I know Andy Ngo sucks but this is from the trial and I was surprised because I have been in his corner from the beginning.

and no, I don’t think this justifies shooting him. But it set a precedent in the neighborhood.

And, as was fastidiously documented in multiple prior versions of this thread, the theft from the boat was just one of a spate of robberies in the Satilla Shores neighborhood in the year, most heavily in the several months, prior to Arbery's killing. Most of that would be inadmissible at the trial because it didn't involve the killing, or the alleged event to which the McMichaels purported to respond on the day of. But a man matching his description was tied to several of these events.

I haven't challenged the ruling. I made that clear months ago. But the crocodile tears for a scumbag thief don't move me, and never will. Everyone involved in this imbroglio turned out to be trash, and I'm happy to see the universe flushing them all.

I don't care that he's dead. Nothing of value was lost.
Pretty disgusting confession.

I went looking for his rape and murder charges that might warrant such a hateful statement.
This is what I found:

In 2013, a year after he graduated from high school, he went back on campus to attend a basketball game and was found with a pistol in his waistband. He was given five years of probation.

In 2017, he was arrested for attempted shoplifting of a television from a local Walmart. A judge extended the term of his original probation, which he was still serving when he died, court records show.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/who-was-ahmaud-arbery-2021-11-18/

Sheffield called several police officers to testify on their encounters with Arbery over the years and showed the court a police bodycam video of an officer confronting Arbery in 2017 for parking in an area known for criminal activity.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...0210512-vezxr4yscrbilicuzewl6ba6pi-story.html

Hardly the rap sheet worthy of such contempt. Dude had family and friends and was murdered by a pack of racists.

He was caught on video multiple times walking, not jogging. For extended periods.
My god...

And, as was fastidiously documented in multiple prior versions of this thread, the theft from the boat was just one of a spate of robberies in the Satilla Shores neighborhood in the year, most heavily in the several months, prior to Arbery's killing. Most of that would be inadmissible at the trial because it didn't involve the killing, or the alleged event to which the McMichaels purported to respond on the day of. But a man matching his description was tied to several of these events.

I haven't challenged the ruling. I made that clear months ago. But the crocodile tears for a scumbag thief don't move me, and never will. Everyone involved in this imbroglio turned out to be trash, and I'm happy to see the universe flushing them all.
So the cops questioned him a couple of times (as I already mentioned), and there was some local hearsay. No other charges. Nice detective work, Columbo.

English also reported items missing from the house itself before he installed security cameras (which is why he installed them). Guy changed his story multiple times. Knew I wasn't misremembering. Simple as that.

Where are these videos of him walking for extended periods of time? Who doesn’t walk for extended periods of time? People who walk for extended periods of time never jog or run as well?
You’re making up the part about a man matching Ahmauds description being tied to any crime being committed in that neighborhood.
Why are you making these things up? For what reason? Are you really this obsessed with finding a way where the murderers were righteous?

It’s weird how the “he got what was coming to him” posters seem to work in shifts in this thread. Almost like a tag-team effort.

English also reported items missing from the house itself before he installed security cameras (which is why he installed them). Guy changed his story multiple times. Knew I wasn't misremembering. Simple as that.

What you linked doesn’t say he had things stolen previously from the construction site. It mentions the items stolen from the boat.

Last edited:
Where are these videos of him walking for extended periods of time? Who doesn’t walk for extended periods of time? People who walk for extended periods of time never jog or run as well?
You’re making up the part about a man matching Ahmauds description being tied to any crime being committed in that neighborhood.
Why are you making these things up? For what reason? Are you really this obsessed with finding a way where the murderers were righteous?
There is video of him posted in earlier version of this thread not just walking (as if part of fartleking), but of meandering through people's yards, and peering into houses-- not just construction sites.

I was a high school athlete. I jogged. Never did that. Not even in my own neighborhood.

It’s weird how the “he got what was coming to him” posters seem to work in shifts in this thread. Almost like a tag-team effort.
You put "got what was coming to him" in quotations. Where did you get that quote?

The items stolen from the boat were the items reported missing and the reason he installed the security cameras. Otherwise there would have been video evidence of that theft, which there wasn't. This has been mentioned before and, again, he said during the course of the trial, under oath, that he didn't know of anything being stolen from the property itself, just from the boat.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/videos-ahmaud-arbery-roaming-vacant-home-shown-jury-81115960

On Thursday, the jury heard prerecorded testimony from Larry English, who had installed security cameras inside the home he was building on the McMichaels' street. English said he put cameras behind the house after learning children had been playing on his dock. He added more out front and inside when he discovered fishing gear and a cooler missing from a boat in the home's large garage.

I haven't seen anything where he stated things were stolen from the property itself and not from the boat, so if you have a source on that, please share it.

There is video of him posted in earlier version of this thread not just walking (as if part of fartleking), but of meandering through people's yards, and peering into houses-- not just construction sites.

I was a high school athlete. I jogged. Never did that. Not even in my own neighborhood.
I want to see such video. Pretty sure it doesn't exist.
No one cares about what you did in HS.

The items stolen from the boat were the items reported missing and the reason he installed the security cameras. Otherwise there would have been video evidence of that theft, which there wasn't. This has been mentioned before and, again, he said during the course of the trial, under oath, that he didn't know of anything being stolen from the property itself, just from the boat.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/videos-ahmaud-arbery-roaming-vacant-home-shown-jury-81115960

I haven't seen anything where he stated things were stolen from the property itself and not from the boat, so if you have a source on that, please share it.
And that link identifies that Arbery was, in fact, the black man with the curly hair who concerned him, that he referred to in his police call several weeks later (in November) as the person who he believed stole items a few weeks earlier at the end of October-- as noted in my post #1773 above:
Arbery first shows up on Oct. 25, 2019, walking along the boat dock. He's got nothing in his hands and seems to ignore a toolbox and English's boat. Still, English called 911.

“I’ve got a trespasser there,” English said in the 911 audio played in court. He said the trespasser was a Black man with curly hair. “He’s tattooed down both arms. He’s plundering around.”
Reprint of that from above.
English said he had installed cameras around the home that he was able to monitor using an app on his phone. In late October 2019, English made a call to authorities to report an individual on his property, whom he described as "a colored guy, got real curly looking hair," with tattoos, who was just "pondering around," and asked for a deputy to go to the property.

He called authorities again when he saw a White couple entering his property on November 17, 2019, telling the dispatcher that "We had ... some stuff stolen about a week and a half, two weeks ago there." English called back a day later, telling authorities that he saw at the construction site the "same guy that was over there about a week and a half, two weeks ago."

English was asked whether anything was ever taken from his construction site, to which he responded, "Not that I know of."
Video showing Arbery looking around and in the boat, presumably after this incident, was posted in previous versions of this thread. This is what concerned English because clearly his presumption at the time was that Arbery was the man responsible.

I want to see such video. Pretty sure it doesn't exist.
No one cares about what you did in HS.
It was posted in earlier versions of this thread. I presume you are a johnny-come-lately.

Back