Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

Yeah I found that out as they were reading the verdict.

All you have to think is if the police did this to an unarmed person they would be in the shit. These guys didn't stand a chance of getting off.
I am skeptical that cops would have gotten in any trouble if they did it.

In this case, these guys did get away with it, were it not for the video they themselves released. The local cops and D.A. swept this incident under the rug.

When you say “it says he was enrolled and was going to start in the fall” ...What’s “it”? The article?

I’m just curious if there was anything other than momma’s or grandmama’s word that he was an avid jogger and was enrolled in school for the fall to become an electrician.

It doesn’t change the verdict, or most people’s (including mine) opinion of the verdict being the right verdict. Those three guys did something they shouldn’t have done that resulted in this guy having a 12 gauge ventilation port in his chest.

If Arbery really was an avid jogger about to turn his life around and go to college, There’d be some kind of proof.

Since you followed the case closer than I did, perhaps you know something that I’m unaware of.

I’d love to be wrong about my assumption that he was just another career criminal from the low rent part of town, looking for stuff to grab over in the high rent part of town, and unfortunately ran into some dudes with guns and poor decision skills.

The home under construction was visited by other people. And the owner isn't even sure where and when the stuff from his boat was taken, if even it was taken at the site. The owner had motion activated cameras installed at the home being built and Arbery was caught on video. 12 days before Arbery was killed, the owner told a cop that he has never seen Arbery take anything. When the owner told the cop this, the McMichaels were present, so they knew Arbery hadn't taken anything.

“Officer Rash is standing there and you know what he says to the McMichaels?” Dunikoski asked. “He says, ‘I’m talking to Mr. English right now, he sent me some videos, and Mr. English says that this guy has never stolen or taken anything from his property.’ So the McMichaels at this point in time are fully informed that the owner of the house has informed law enforcement that Mr. Arbery has never taken anything from this property.”

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-ne...re-fatal-shooting/QNEPEU76Y5H43AKG3JD2UMC5VE/

--
William 'Roddie' Bryan told the police investigator that he had never seen Arbery before and was not aware of Arbery being involved in anything

On Wednesday, Lowrey testified Bryan told him that once in his truck, he "angled" Arbery "off the side of the road," according to the transcript. Bryan told Lowery he had not seen Arbery prior to that incident, according to the transcript, and was not aware of him being involved in "any past instances."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/10/us/ahmaud-arbery-killing-trial-day-4/index.html

Now here's the thing: the investigator told Arbery's mother that Ahmaud had committed a burglary despite Arbery not committing a burglary. And the investigator did not say during testimony that Arbery committed a burglary.

--
Gregory McMichael ( the dad ) didn't even know if Arbery had committed a crime.

Roderic Nohilly, a police sergeant in Georgia's Glynn County, also testified Wednesday and said Gregory McMichael didn't know during police interviews whether Arbery committed a crime prior to their pursuit of him.

When you say “it says he was enrolled and was going to start in the fall” ...What’s “it”? The article?

I’m just curious if there was anything other than momma’s or grandmama’s word that he was an avid jogger and was enrolled in school for the fall to become an electrician.

It doesn’t change the verdict, or most people’s (including mine) opinion of the verdict being the right verdict. Those three guys did something they shouldn’t have done that resulted in this guy having a 12 gauge ventilation port in his chest.

If Arbery really was an avid jogger about to turn his life around and go to college, There’d be some kind of proof.

Since you followed the case closer than I did, perhaps you know something that I’m unaware of.

I’d love to be wrong about my assumption that he was just another career criminal from the low rent part of town, looking for stuff to grab over in the high rent part of town, and unfortunately ran into some dudes with guns and poor decision skills.
Don’t do anything around this guy. He is paranoid and will assume the worse and might kill you.

This is from several reputable news sources. I'm willing to hazard that they did research instead of printing information that hasn't been fully vetted.

FUTURE

"Apart from his football dreams, Arbery wanted to become an electrician, following in the footsteps of three of his uncles, his family said.

Right after high school, he attended South Georgia Technical College for about 1-1/2 years but dropped out when money got tight. His aunt, Thea Brooks, said that Arbery had been saving up to continue his studies."

Factbox: Who was Ahmaud Arbery? | Reuters

"He attended South Georgia Technical College for about a year and a half but stopped when money got tight for the family, Cooper-Jones said. She said she was also putting her other son and daughter through school at the time.

Before his death, Arbery was planning to go back to school and get his electrician certification, she said.

Lee Merritt, an attorney for the Arbery Family, said an unfinished property is an "electrician's dream" and suspects Arbery was observing the electrical work of the house."

Ahmaud Arbery shooting: Mother, friend describe 'humble' 'hype man' (usatoday.com)

Please bear in mind that no news organization is going to print a story without verifying what they research. With a case of this magnitude everything would be scrutinized by every eye that is upon it. To not do their due diligence would be a death-knell.

Here's a web search about the victim's college enrollment.

was ahmaud arbery enrolled in school - Bing

Last edited:
I am skeptical that cops would have gotten in any trouble if they did it.

In this case, these guys did get away with it, were it not for the video they themselves released. The local cops and D.A. swept this incident under the rug.

That's being a bit disingenuous considering the DA has been stood down as a direct result of her corruption in regards to this case... She is being investigated.
The Police wanted to arrest at the scene.

That's being a bit disingenuous considering the DA has been stood down as a direct result of her corruption in regards to this case... She is being investigated.
The Police wanted to arrest at the scene.

She's since been indicted. I don't know how deep her relationship with the senior McMichael was, but I hope it was worth it for her to wreck her life.

Last edited:

She's since been indicted. I don't know how deep her relationship with the senior McMichael was, but I hope it was worth it for her to wreck her life.
It will be interesting to see if they indict Barnwell. When he took over the case he wrote a letter claiming the men were innocent and they were well within their legal rights. He had worked with the old fat racist guy in the past tho so he recused himself after his embarrassing exoneration of the three little bigots.

It will be interesting to see if they indict Barnwell. When he took over the case he wrote a letter claiming the men were innocent and they were well within their legal rights. He had worked with the old fat racist guy in the past tho so he recused himself after his embarrassing exoneration of the three little bigots.

That's a really good question! I had totally forgot about that.

I doubt any real investigation or anything like that was done on whether he was enrolled in school. It doesn’t influence the case at all so there would be no point.

You know the guy is sweating bullets right now hoping no one comes after him. He’s probably been stressing for months over this.

Bizarre posts in this thread.

Do you just ignore the guys lengthy criminal history? Have any of you ever dealt with anyone with a similar rap sheet?

Obviously the McMichaels were going to be found guilty as they didn't witness him commit any crime and had brandished their guns, but highly unlikely he was checking out the electrical work.

The guy was arrested for breaking and entering and theft a bunch of times as well as being recorded more than once being hostile with law enforcement and does not deserve any benefit of the doubt about why he was visiting that house.

Do you just ignore the guys lengthy criminal history? Have any of you ever dealt with anyone with a similar rap sheet?

Obviously the McMichaels were going to be found guilty as they didn't witness him commit any crime and had brandished their guns, but highly unlikely he was checking out the electrical work.

The guy was arrested for breaking and entering and theft a bunch of times as well as being recorded more than once being hostile with law enforcement and does not deserve any benefit of the doubt about why he was visiting that house.

ALL of what you typed is null, void, and moot. The McMichaels had zero knowledge of the victim's past. The judge said that the past of the victim was not on trial, only what happened between him and the accused parties.

That was the issue at hand and whatever he did (and paid for via the judicial system previously) has zero bearing on the case as he did not commit any crime other than trespassing and the victim didn't deserve the death penalty for that.

Yet he visited multiple times and never took anything, and the owner even said Ahmaud didn't take anything. But that day he was going to take something?

ALL of what you typed is null, void, and moot. The McMichaels had zero knowledge of the victim's past. The judge said that the past of the victim was not on trial, only what happened between him and the accused parties.

That was the issue at hand and whatever he did (and paid for via the judicial system previously) has zero bearing on the case as he did not commit any crime other than trespassing.

I agree.

Doesn't change the fact that the guy was a menace to society, a loser, and a criminal. Unfortunately the justice system never did its job and these rednecks took it into their own hands.

Yet he visited multiple times and never took anything, and the owner even said Ahmaud didn't take anything. But that day he was going to take something?

Yup^
He had no bag, no gear, only athletic shoes, cargo pants, a T-shirt, and two bandannas.

I agree.

Doesn't change the fact that the guy was a menace to society, a loser, and a criminal. Unfortunately the justice system never did its job and these rednecks took it into their own hands.

Whatever crimes the victim did, he paid for them in full. The justice system did its job and he was moving forward with his life until it was snuffed out by people who had no business trying to imprison him falsely.

Look up the criminal history of the guy that was excluded from the trial (for good reason as poster above mentioned)

Arrested ten times for stealing, assaulting police numerous times, claiming he was jogging when caught on surveillance stealing 10 different times.

Police had been called on Arbery for trespassing and theft 60 times in approx. 5 years.

Probably not just checking the place out to check out its electrical work. Doesn't mean guys can just arrest him at gunpoint but some common sense would do in this case. The guy was a lowlife criminal, and it is a net plus to society he is gone (shame he wasn't in mental institution or jail however)

Whatever crimes the victim did, he paid for them in full. The justice system did its job and he was moving forward with his life until it was snuffed out by people who had no business trying to imprison him falsely.

He was caught stealing multiple times from convenience store and assaulted a worker for alerting store owner that he was stealing, just a few months before his death.

Look up the criminal history of the guy that was excluded from the trial (for good reason as poster above mentioned)

Arrested ten times for stealing, assaulting police numerous times, claiming he was jogging when caught on surveillance stealing 10 different times.

Police had been called on Arbery for trespassing and theft 60 times in approx. 5 years.

Probably not just checking the place out to check out its electrical work. Doesn't mean guys can just arrest him at gunpoint but some common sense would do in this case. The guy was a lowlife criminal, and it is a net plus to society he is gone (shame he wasn't in mental institution or jail however)

Why do you keep on trying to kill the victim twice? He paid his debt to society and none of what you're saying mattered during the trial and it certainly doesn't matter now.

Back