Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

I haven't followed this trial as much as Rittenhouse's. What did the 3rd inbred do to get burn this much? Thanks for the info!

I haven't followed this trial as much as Rittenhouse's. What did the 3rd inbred do to get burn this much? Thanks for the info!

- They chased a Black dude who they suspected was a thief, despite not seeing him steal anything or having any evidence he stole anything.
- They threatened to blow is head off
- They used their pickups to corrale him
- The Black guy tried to escape but ultimately was cut off and decided to fight the son who had a shotgun.
- Black guy grabs shotgun and it goes off killing him.
- The dad told the authorities they had him trapped like a rat
- The son called the Black guy the N word as he (the Black guy) lay dying. The videographer used racial slurs on social media.
- The 3 White guys then claimed self-defense and right to citizen's arrest.
- The local D.A. and cops did a cover-up. The dad knew the D.A. and worked as an investigator in the D.A.'s office.
- 2 months after the killing, video emerged of the 3 White guys chasing the Black guy. It was one of the White guys who actually gave the video to his lawyer thinking the video exonerated them. The lawyer gave the video to a local radio station. They (the 3 White guys) weren't charged with anything but there was talk in the community of some shady shit going down so one of the murderers released the video to clear the air and justify their actions.

- They chased a Black dude who they suspected was a thief, despite not seeing him steal anything or having any evidence he stole anything.
- The Black guy tried to escape but ultimately was cut off and decided to fight the son who had a shotgun.
- The son called the Black guy the N word as he (the Black guy) lay dying. The videographer used racial slurs on social media.
- The local D.A. and cops did a cover-up. The dad knew the D.A. and worked as an investigator in the D.A.'s office.
- 2 months after the killing, video emerged of the 3 White guys chasing the Black guy. It was one of the White guys who actually gave the video to his lawyer thinking the video exonerated them. The lawyer gave the video to a local radio station. They (the 3 White guys) weren't charged with anything but there was talk in the community of some shady shit going down so one of the murderers released the video to clear the air and justify their actions.
Sorry for not explaining myself clearly. The 3rd inbred who filmed the incident. Did he just filmed or did he do anything else? Is the guilty sentence justified?

Sorry for not explaining myself clearly. The 3rd inbred who filmed the incident. Did he just filmed or did he do anything else? Is the guilty sentence justified?

He helped corner the victim and hit him with his vehicle.

"The only witness called on Thursday was Richard Dial, a special agent for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, who cited video and direct statements from the suspects in the presentation of the case to the court.

Bryan also got into his vehicle and attempted to use it to block Arbery's path several times, Dial said. He said Bryan allegedly struck Arbery during the pursuit hard enough that it left a dent in his vehicle."

Ahmaud Arbery was struck by vehicle before he was shot dead; suspect yelled racial slur: Investigator - ABC News (go.com)

He claims he did nothing but the evidence shows that he took part in hemming / chasing Arbery. The Father and Son waited up the road while the guy filming was bringing up the rear and hit the victim. Arbery was caught between the guy filming and the 2 McMichaels.

He helped corner the victim and hit him with his vehicle.

"The only witness called on Thursday was Richard Dial, a special agent for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, who cited video and direct statements from the suspects in the presentation of the case to the court.

Bryan also got into his vehicle and attempted to use it to block Arbery's path several times, Dial said. He said Bryan allegedly struck Arbery during the pursuit hard enough that it left a dent in his vehicle."

Ahmaud Arbery was struck by vehicle before he was shot dead; suspect yelled racial slur: Investigator - ABC News (go.com)
Tx for the info. What a fucking imbecile. Didn't he say he didn't know what was going on?

I wouldn't do that to a dog.

Tx for the info. What a fucking imbecile. Didn't he say he didn't know what was going on?

It was either William 'Roddie' Bryan who gave the video he took to the lawyer or the elder McMichael.

All three would have gotten away with it too, except that one of them was cock sure they were justified so he released the video. This case just shows how corrupt parts of the justice system is. The D.A. and cops did nothing. Now the D.A. has been indicted on obstruction of justice.

It wasn't the local authorities who held them accountable it was the stupidity of the guy who released the video, and the ensuing social media focus, forcing the State authorities to look into the case.

Again, let him in your house you are working on and offer him some water because that is obviously what he is looking for. I'm sure you wouldn't call the cops are be suspicious because you are woke.

Any other "evidence" that proves that he was stealing anything or doing anything other than jogging that day? It's pretty telling that this inconsequential detail in the case is what you've focused on entirely.

Tried to hit him like 4-5 times.

Yeah I found that out as they were reading the verdict.

All you have to think is if the police did this to an unarmed person they would be in the shit. These guys didn't stand a chance of getting off.

All you have to think is if the police did this to an unarmed person they would be in the shit. These guys didn't stand a chance of getting off.
The one thing I learned was that there was a cop down the road who heard the shots. Can’t help but think that if he showed up 30 seconds earlier as Ahmaud running up to the truck before he was killed that he would have been killed by the cop.

The fact that he’s that stupid should make anyone support throwing him in prison.

If the police did this, they’d have been justified legally. They have the right to detain people and you certainly cannot try to gain control of a police officer’s weapon.

If one was simply to see Arbery running at the guy who killed him in a vacuum, then the shooting would be justified as trying to take someone’s firearm constitutes assault with a deadly weapon.

The perp’s had no legal right to pursue Arbery, however, so their felonious harrying created the situation that made the shooting murder.

"Roddy" sees the victim running... Sees the McMichaels' pursue the victim and yells out "YA'LL GOT 'IM??!?!"

Then he starts his pursuit.

If the police did this, they’d have been justified legally. They have the right to detain people and you certainly cannot try to gain control of a police officer’s weapon.

If one was simply to see Arbery running at the guy who killed him in a vacuum, then the shooting would be justified as trying to take someone’s firearm constitutes assault with a deadly weapon.

The perp’s had no legal right to pursue Arbery, however, so their felonious harrying created the situation that made the shooting murder.

Nope. It would be excessive force for the Police up to the point of him grabbing the gun. The Police officer may be justified then if it came to shooting him in a struggle for the gun, but would be facing various other charges which would result in that also being potentially excessive force..
You can't hit an unarmed guy with your car multiple times because he looks like CCTV footage from a few days prior for a vacant property trespass or burglary. It's an unreasonable level of force. Add to that driving along threatening to blow his head off and other threats along those lines. Nothing about that would be a lawfuul uuse of force or arrest for even Police. No chance for these guys.

The one thing I learned was that there was a cop down the road who heard the shots. Can’t help but think that if he showed up 30 seconds earlier as Ahmaud running up to the truck before he was killed that he would have been killed by the cop.

Why? Youu don't think the Police officer might have dealt with the armed posse on his behalf initially before investigating the other offending?

When you say “it says he was enrolled and was going to start in the fall” ...What’s “it”? The article?

I’m just curious if there was anything other than momma’s or grandmama’s word that he was an avid jogger and was enrolled in school for the fall to become an electrician.

It doesn’t change the verdict, or most people’s (including mine) opinion of the verdict being the right verdict. Those three guys did something they shouldn’t have done that resulted in this guy having a 12 gauge ventilation port in his chest.

If Arbery really was an avid jogger about to turn his life around and go to college, There’d be some kind of proof.

Since you followed the case closer than I did, perhaps you know something that I’m unaware of.

I’d love to be wrong about my assumption that he was just another career criminal from the low rent part of town, looking for stuff to grab over in the high rent part of town, and unfortunately ran into some dudes with guns and poor decision skills.

It says he was enrolled and was going to start that Fall.

Back