Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

It's weird how white privilege CNN and the white privilege liberal media tried to hide this case while incessantly highlighting the Rittenhouse case when they were going on at the same time.

Agreed. Arbery was a piece of shit, but he didn't deserve to be chased down by these two asswipe brothers like that. They should have contacted the proper authorities if they believed Arbery was trespassing.

"BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — He was at a crossroads, his life stretching out before him, his troubles largely behind him. He had enrolled at South Georgia Technical College, preparing to become an electrician, just like his uncles. But first, he decided, he would take a break. College could wait until the fall.

To help keep his head clear, he ran, just about every day. Off he’d go, out of the doors of his mother’s house, down the long street toward Fancy Bluff Road. Then would come the right turn onto the two-lane road lined by oak trees draped with Spanish moss.

About a mile and a half into his usual route, Ahmaud Arbery would cross the four lanes of Jekyll Island Causeway into the subdivision of Satilla Shores."

In his final days, Ahmaud Arbery's life was at a crossroads (chron.com)

No need to dunk on the dead victim. It's not like he was Hitler or Pol Pot.

Agreed. No question Arbery was trespassing, but we haven't seen concrete evidence he had stolen anything. That remains unclear. But these two (father and son, I stand corrected) were dumb to take the law into their own hands. They should have called police. If Arbery instead tried attacking a police officer, he would deal with the consequences. But these two meatballs went too far.

It's 100% clear.

He didn't take a thing from the site. The owner has testified to this in court.

It's 100% clear.

He didn't take a thing from the site. The owner has testified to this in court.

False.

The owner testified that 2500$ worth of stuff was stolen but he has zero idea or any proof of who stole it. He said arbery had been seen on video numerous times in the house at night as well as others including people with bags that might have been the thief’s but he had no idea who it was that stole from him

False.

The owner testified that 2500$ worth of stuff was stolen but he has zero idea or any proof of who stole it. He said arbery had been seen on video numerous times in the house at night as well as others including people with bags that might have been the thief’s but he had no idea who it was that stole from him

He said it was stolen from a boat I thought, and didn't know where the boat was when it was stolen from, as it was kept in different locations, but suspected the contractors, or a white couple that came in with bags sometimes.

Just curious, was there any proof of him in trade school? Or are we just taking momma’s or grandma’s word for that?

"BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — He was at a crossroads, his life stretching out before him, his troubles largely behind him. He had enrolled at South Georgia Technical College, preparing to become an electrician, just like his uncles. But first, he decided, he would take a break. College could wait until the fall.

To help keep his head clear, he ran, just about every day. Off he’d go, out of the doors of his mother’s house, down the long street toward Fancy Bluff Road. Then would come the right turn onto the two-lane road lined by oak trees draped with Spanish moss.

About a mile and a half into his usual route, Ahmaud Arbery would cross the four lanes of Jekyll Island Causeway into the subdivision of Satilla Shores."

In his final days, Ahmaud Arbery's life was at a crossroads (chron.com)

No need to dunk on the dead victim. It's not like he was Hitler or Pol Pot.

You're a racist cunt
And you are a liberal snowflake fuck tard. IRL you wouldn't even approach me to say a negative word because you are at least that smart, so stay safe behind your keyboard. You have a guy literally in a house looking around wearing cargo shorts and Jordan's, so go offer him some water because your first assumption is he is out jogging. STFU with that bullshit. He didnt derseve to die and the idiots were charged. End of story.

A video of him from 3 years before the incident DEFINITELY proves he wasn't out jogging that day. Dude just stop.
Again, let him in your house you are working on and offer him some water because that is obviously what he is looking for. I'm sure you wouldn't call the cops are be suspicious because you are woke.

Just curious, was there any proof of him in trade school? Or are we just taking momma’s or grandma’s word for that?

It says he was enrolled and was going to start that Fall.

He said it was stolen from a boat I thought, and didn't know where the boat was when it was stolen from, as it was kept in different locations, but suspected the contractors, or a white couple that came in with bags sometimes.

Truth.

False.

He also testified to the fact that "The black guy didn't take anything. Ya'll need to find that White couple. They would always go into the site with a bag."

He also testified to the fact that "The black guy didn't take anything. Ya'll need to find that White couple. They would always go into the site with a bag."
So he says he has no idea who took it, he confirms arbery had been there numerous times and neighbors testified that the home owner alerted them to a black guy rummaging through his home at night, and yet he’s certain that it was not him who stole it? How, how on earth can he know that? Sounds like he wanted to remove himself from the murder as much as possible. Look, those guys murdered arbery and justice was served. But the person I originally quoted said arbery did not steal from that house as a matter of fact when there is no fact about it. Who knows who stole. The homeowner says he has no idea but it wasn’t arbery, the guy with a history of theft who was going into that house on multiple occasions?

So he says he has no idea who took it, he confirms arbery had been there numerous times and neighbors testified that the home owner alerted them to a black guy rummaging through his home at night, and yet he’s certain that it was not him who stole it? How, how on earth can he know that? Sounds like he wanted to remove himself from the murder as much as possible. Look, those guys murdered arbery and justice was served. But the person I originally quoted said arbery did not steal from that house as a matter of fact when there is no fact about it. Who knows who stole. The homeowner says he has no idea but it wasn’t arbery, the guy with a history of theft who was going into that house on multiple occasions?

The man testified in court. That was his testimony. It's over.

And you are a liberal snowflake fuck tard. IRL you wouldn't even approach me to say a negative word because you are at least that smart, so stay safe behind your keyboard. You have a guy literally in a house looking around wearing cargo shorts and Jordan's, so go offer him some water because your first assumption is he is out jogging. STFU with that bullshit. He didnt derseve to die and the idiots were charged. End of story.

you're a sad, pathetic loser <Dany07>

You have a guy literally in a house looking around wearing cargo shorts and Jordan's, so go offer him some water because your first assumption is he is out jogging.

I jog in cargo shorts all the time. Why wouldn't someone run in cargo shorts? I'm not a runner, I play other sports, just running for a bit of fitness so don't feel the need to go out running looking like a marathon running cosplayer for an afternoon run.

I jog in cargo shorts all the time. Why wouldn't someone run in cargo shorts? I'm not a runner, I play other sports, just running for a bit of fitness so don't feel the need to go out running looking like a marathon running cosplayer for an afternoon run.

Not in his neighborhood. He gonna hunt you down, if you also happen to be black that is!

Back