Crime Ahmaud Arbery shooting v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I somehow managed to not see this in an article I posted here before. Not really new I just didn't scroll down enough in this article. Here is a screen of some of it.

Doesn't mean it was Ahmaud, of course. Royal Oaks is an adjacent neighborhood on same body of water. But Larry's neighbor Perez did say that he saw Ahmaud get into a vehicle and leave lot 220 on February 11th.

Also regarding Travis's 911 words to dispatcher: "We've had a string of burglaries", that is turning out to be exceeding well backed up. A week ago it was still being speculated what he meant by "string", two? three? Now it is looking like a shiteload of 'burglaries'.

I mean setting Ahmaud completely aside, think of the brazenness of that. Do thieves like this just have no fear at all that they are going to get whacked? I would be scared out of my mind.

A look at the Satilla Shores Facebook group mentioned in the Ahmaud Arbery investigation

xSnYSPH.png

You mean to tell me a man a vehicle was going house to house burglarizing them and not one person called the cops on the individuals? Lol what?

Btw I wanted to respond to posts in the V2 thread but it was locked so this is to who it might interest:

To white liberals who grew up well to and never lived in poor neighborhoods or never knew any actual poor black/brown people: you have no idea what it’s like to be them. You cannot even assume what they go thru.

I have. Grew up with poor black and Hispanic HS friends. Many of them had juvi records. As a charity worker have spent a lot of time, years, counseling ex convicts, drug addicts, all of whom were minorities with records. You have no idea what they go they go thru

for example: the notion that Ahmaud, a black kid who grew up hood with a record would CASUALLY jog into a white neighborhood for fun or be a regular jogger who who drives his car to a scenic place and jog recreationally is LAUGHABLE!

why? because you don’t know black and brown people. They don’t do that! That’s a very WHITE thing to do. Or if you’re black you gotta be a light skinned black who grew up well to do. When you hang out with black and brown people, they don’t just go sight seeing, jogging anywhere. The first thing they ask is: is it all white? I’m I gonna be safe? They stick to that rule.

I live in LA where we have the entire coastline of gorgeous beaches but when I hung out with Hispanics or blacks they kept going the the same ghetto ass beaches years after years putting up with trash, diapers and all the disgusting stuff when a nice upscale beach is 2 miles away. Those are white beaches they told me.

ive been with men who had records. I have counseled them, spent time with them. People who have records don’t think like normal people, esp white people. They don’t go: today let’s got to this beautiful place and jog. I can’t even take them to a nice restaurant: theyd ask is it a white place? What kind of bouncers? Are they bouncers or off duty cops? Because they don’t wanna be recognized. The fact that they had records rules their entire lives.

that’s why it was ridiculous to think Ahmaud a hood black man with a record would get up one morning and say I’ll go jogging in that nice neighborhood full of red necks. It doesn’t happen in real life. Matter of fact I doubt a hood black kid with a record would even go jogging at all unless he went thru some drastic life changes. Because of the paradigm they’re in: they don’t think it’s a beautiful world I’m taking care of my body I love everyone. They think ‘fuck this fucked up whte mans workd, I’m gonna take care of myself

That’s why I didn’t bother responding to your naive clueless posts. Until you know what I know, stfu

Btw I wanted to respond to posts in the V2 thread but it was locked so this is to who it might interest:

To white liberals who grew up well to and never lived in poor neighborhoods or never knew any actual poor black/brown people: you have no idea what it’s like to be them. You cannot even assume what they go thru.

I have. Grew up with poor black and Hispanic HS friends. Many of them had juvi records. As a charity worker have spent a lot of time, years, counseling ex convicts, drug addicts, all of whom were minorities with records. You have no idea what they go they go thru

for example: the notion that Ahmaud, a black kid who grew up hood with a record would CASUALLY jog into a white neighborhood for fun or be a regular jogger who who drives his car to a scenic place and jog recreationally is LAUGHABLE!

why? because you don’t know black and brown people. They don’t do that! That’s a very WHITE thing to do. Or if you’re black you gotta be a light skinned black who grew up well to do. When you hang out with black and brown people, they don’t just go sight seeing, jogging anywhere. The first thing they ask is: is it all white? I’m I gonna be safe? They stick to that rule.

I live in LA where we have the entire coastline of gorgeous beaches but when I hung out with Hispanics or blacks they kept going the the same ghetto ass beaches years after years putting up with trash, diapers and all the disgusting stuff when a nice upscale beach is 2 miles away. Those are white beaches they told me.

ive been with men who had records. I have counseled them, spent time with them. People who have records don’t think like normal people, esp white people. They don’t go: today let’s got to this beautiful place and jog. I can’t even take them to a nice restaurant: theyd ask is it a white place? What kind of bouncers? Are they bouncers or off duty cops? Because they don’t wanna be recognized. The fact that they had records rules their entire lives.

that’s why it was ridiculous to think Ahmaud a hood black man with a record would get up one morning and say I’ll go jogging in that nice neighborhood full of red necks. It doesn’t happen in real life. Matter of fact I doubt a hood black kid with a record would even go jogging at all unless he went thru some drastic life changes. Because of the paradigm they’re in: they don’t think it’s a beautiful world I’m taking care of my body I love everyone. They think ‘fuck this fucked up whte mans workd, I’m gonna take care of myself

That’s why I didn’t bother responding to your naive clueless posts. Until you know what I know, stfu

You certainly have an interesting perspective, of which I respect, and im sorry for casting dispersions upon your motives.

You also are a very interesting person and clearly speak your truth.

Salute.

What the fuck is up with white people that have met a limited number of black people and believe ALL black people think and act similarly to the black people they met?

What the fuck is up with white people that have met a limited number of black people and believe ALL black people think and act similarly to the black people they met?
you're supposed to add "not all" otherwise whites (not all) will think your the racist.. lol

And fuck these adds I'm getting on this site.. Jesus it's annoying

His mom lived a few miles away, yeah? How many miles away does a black person need to live to constitute an area being "white"? This rant is silly. I've lived in LA and NYC for 15 years and have seen every race in every neighborhood moving at all different paces lol.

or example: the notion that Ahmaud, a black kid who grew up hood with a record would CASUALLY jog into a white neighborhood for fun or be a regular jogger who who drives his car to a scenic place and jog recreationally is LAUGHABLE!

I’ve seen “wait for the facts” from a lot of people on this thread

Can you offer any factual information that confirms he wasn’t jogging? Honestly, I don’t believe he was just jogging. But that doesn’t matter at all. The only evidence we have shows no matter what you believe he was doing, it wasn’t a crime. So if he wasn’t committing a crime, what was he doing?

At the time of his murder, he was jogging. That’s all the facts required to justify saying “jogger was killed while jogging”. So why do you guys feel the need to make it clear he couldn’t possibly have been a jogger?

I grew up in the same economic situation. The idea that my high school track team could’ve been murdered and the response would’ve been “Black people never exercise!” is insane to me.

This man was cornered and murdered while jogging down a road. We have video of evidence of that. Yet more people have a problem with a simple description of it, then what actually went down.

Sorry but this doesn’t make me mad at CNN, it makes me mad at fools who think they have more rights than others.

Satulla Shores is a waterfront all white neighborhood on the other side of the bridge

His mom lived a few miles away, yeah? How many miles away does a black person need to live to constitute an area being "white"? This rant is silly. I've lived in LA and NYC for 15 years and have seen every race in every neighborhood moving at all different paces lol.

Most of you post is pure bullshit; re. black brown don't jog/do recreational activities. I'll give you points for the criminal element of any race not reacting normally to most social settings but that's about it. Most of your post is bullshit (had to repeat cause it was a lot of bullshit).

I’ve seen “wait for the facts” from a lot of people on this thread

Can you offer any factual information that confirms he wasn’t jogging? Honestly, I don’t believe he was just jogging. But that doesn’t matter at all. The only evidence we have shows no matter what you believe he was doing, it wasn’t a crime. So if he wasn’t committing a crime, what was he doing?

At the time of his murder, he was jogging. That’s all the facts required to justify saying “jogger was killed while jogging”. So why do you guys feel the need to make it clear he couldn’t possibly have been a jogger?

I grew up in the same economic situation. The idea that my high school track team could’ve been murdered and the response would’ve been “Black people never exercise!” is insane to me.

This man was cornered and murdered while jogging down a road. We have video of evidence of that. Yet more people have a problem with a simple description of it, then what actually went down.

Sorry but this doesn’t make me mad at CNN, it makes me mad at fools who think they have more rights than others.

You've already provided more substance to this forum (off this one reply) than buddy's entire post history. I salute you.

You might, if you were a runner ;)

Oh ok, so now we're dropping the assumption black people don't belong in neighborhoods and moving to an even dumber assumption a guy who was a linebacker in high school never goes on runs?

What exactly is this one based on?

Whoever wants to fire up version 4 go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back