Crime Ahmaud Arbery shooting v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that something you'd bring in the house with you? What kind if gear would you leave outside that totaled that much?

I agree it would be irresponsible for him to leave high dollar gear in an unsecure house under construction. But it wouldn't be uncommon for people to do that.

And of course (if it was stolen) could have been anyone.

Incidentally, one of reasons (I'm conjecturing) why Ahmaud might have continued returning to that site was because he scored so big in his first few pre-camera visits that he thought he might be able to "run the table". There were at least 6 separate sightings of him trespassing on that property including 5 of those on camera. But there is testimonial evidence of him being sighted there at other times. My guess is that he had scored some nice things from there pre-camera-installation at least a few times and just kept trying his luck there again and again.

They were 5'10 190 lbs, dude, they weren't "kids."

You referred to them as teens because they were teenagers right? Meaning not adults. And you’re how old? Why do you attribute the awkwardness to racial tension and not a result of the clearly awkward situation or age difference?

And I don’t recommend ever trying that “but officer the girl was 5’9”, hardly a child” logic in a situation where it may arise. I can assure you it won’t go well for you.

You referred to them as teens because they were teenagers right? Meaning not adults. And you’re how old? Why do you attribute the awkwardness to racial tension and not a result of the clearly awkward situation or age difference?

And I don’t recommend ever trying that “but officer the girl was 5’9”, hardly a child” logic in a situation where it may arise. I can assure you it won’t go well for you.
Infant
Baby
Toddler
Child
Kid
Preteen
Teen
Young adult
Adult
Middle aged adult
Older adult
Old person
Elderly
Decrepit elderly

These people were between teens and young adults.

I agree it would be irresponsible for him to leave high dollar gear in an unsecure house under construction. But it wouldn't be uncommon for people to do that.

Incidentally, one of reasons (I'm conjecturing) why Ahmaud might have continued returning to that site was because he scored so big in his first few pre-camera visits that he thought he might be able to "run the table". There were at least 6 separate sightings of him trespassing on that property including 5 of those on camera. But there is testimonial evidence of him being sighted there at other times. My guess is that he had scored some nice things from there pre-camera-installation at least a few times and just kept trying his luck there again and again.
Do these testimonies and videos all line up timewise with the robberies, and was Arbery positively identified in all those instances?

Well I make small talk. Yesterday I was walking with my kid on my shoulders by some black teens who were using a mini-ball to play basketball against a small garage that didn't have a basket (A shed/storage deal for the apartments) and they were arguing (and laughing) about something in the game. As I walked by I told them they were pushing the limits of basketball, and that they should at least have some kind of rim/basket; in a joking way. The guy sitting on the side agreed and laughed a little, but the guys playing acted pretty weird. Like I was some kind of threat or like it was dangerous to speak to me.

Same thing happened like a week ago when I said "Hey guys how's it goin" to a small group; I got an ok response from the girl, but the black dude (maybe 15-16) stared off like he was angry at my existence. He looked like shit.

Young black guys are acting like they hate white guys for nothing. That's what I've seen with my eyes. The media is doing a bad job.

You didn’t experience any racial tension. You probably came across as socially awkward or something and why would you attempt to make small talk to a group of kids playing basketball?

- If he stole then why would he return to the scene of the crime?
- There were other people who trespassed on the property.
- Your claim that he made "pre-camera" visits where he stole stuff is conjecture based on nothing. If we actually had evidence of him hawking fishing gear or being seen taking stuff from the house, I could understand your conjecture.
- If he came to the house to steal, why didn't he bring a bag ?

- If he stole then why would he return to the scene of the crime?
- There were other people who trespassed on the property.
- Your claim that he made "pre-camera" visits where he stole stuff is conjecture based on nothing. If we actually had evidence of him hawking fishing gear or being seen taking stuff from the house, I could understand your conjecture.
- If he came to the house to steal, why didn't he bring a bag ?

----

-Regarding others seen trespassing. Ok. Noted. And I have often acknowledged that.

-Regarding thieves returning to reburglarize same location, not uncommon at all. Its the watering hole principle. There is information online about why thieves return to same location. In fact, one of the surest indications that a thief will steal from a particular location is if he has been successful at the same location before. BUT that would depend on the sort of location it is. Something like a vacant home under construction would be especially vulnerable to repeat burglarizing by same perps. Bicycle thieves are notorious for repeated targeting of areas at which they have had prior luck.

-In this 911 audio Larry is heard saying black man is looking in his boat. He also says the man has been seen by other people in the neighborhood on their cameras. Ahmaud was seen 6 different times on the 220 lot plus (according to Larry's testimony) 3+ different times on others' cameras.

-Regarding why Ahmaud didn't bring a bag, he wouldn't have needed to if he had cargo shorts. But there is one report (I'll find it later) of neighbor Perez saying he saw someone resembling Ahmaud get into a car and leave that location.

[ @MicroBrew I forgot to link video here it is ]

Last edited:
@deltapapha logic

Arbery seen multiple times on video not stealing anything in the neighborhood. Seen multiple times by witnesses without anyone able to say he stole something = let's assume he was in the neighborhood stealing.

McMichaels are caught on video committing multiple felonies. McMichaels gave a statement to the police confirming they committed multiple felonies = let's assume they're innocent and didndunuthin wrong.

Lol........

You didn’t experience any racial tension. You probably came across as socially awkward or something and why would you attempt to make small talk to a group of kids playing basketball?
The professor does it all the time in his vides

Infant
Baby
Toddler
Child
Kid
Preteen
Teen
Young adult
Adult
Middle aged adult
Older adult
Old person
Elderly
Decrepit elderly

These people were between teens and young adults.

Ok cool, young adults. How old are you, and how do you think normal interaction a between young adults and strangers should go?

Is there maybe just a chance, a small chance, race had absolutely nothing to do with that situation and why it was awkward?

All I can see is a trend of everyone who believed every bit of misinformation confirmed by nothing but his skin color(timberlands, saggy jeans, career thief, wasn’t jogging), being the same people who think the major issue here is the media making it about race. Seems like clear cut projection to me.

The major issue here is an incredibly corrupt PD enabling idiots and vigilante justice, that happens to sit in a hotbed of racism. To me anyone trying to defend the police has already decided they want this to be about race.

Well I make small talk. Yesterday I was walking with my kid on my shoulders by some black teens who were using a mini-ball to play basketball against a small garage that didn't have a basket (A shed/storage deal for the apartments) and they were arguing (and laughing) about something in the game. As I walked by I told them they were pushing the limits of basketball, and that they should at least have some kind of rim/basket; in a joking way. The guy sitting on the side agreed and laughed a little, but the guys playing acted pretty weird. Like I was some kind of threat or like it was dangerous to speak to me.
That interaction was harmless to you but they have no idea who you are or what your intentions are bro. You're just a random guy to them. Put yourself in their shoes -- what do they have to gain from the interaction (nothing) and what do they have to risk from it (lots of conceivable ways) -- so what's the point of the interaction for them? For all they knew, maybe it was dangerous to speak to you, maybe you were sizing them up to rob them later or something how do they know. That's why you don't talk to random people on the street... you don't know who's trying to get something from you and who's not; all risk and no reward. This is basic common sense that 5 year olds have..

Last edited:
I somehow managed to not see this in an article I posted here before. Not really new I just didn't scroll down enough in this article. Here is a screen of some of it.

Doesn't mean it was Ahmaud, of course. Royal Oaks is an adjacent neighborhood on same body of water. But Larry's neighbor Perez did say that he saw Ahmaud get into a vehicle and leave lot 220 on February 11th.

Also regarding Travis's 911 words to dispatcher: "We've had a string of burglaries", that is turning out to be exceedingly well backed up. A week ago it was still being speculated what he meant by "string", two? three? Now it is looking like a shiteload of 'burglaries'.

But setting Ahmaud completely aside, think of the brazenness of that. Do thieves like this just have no fear at all that they are going to get whacked? I would be scared out of my mind.

A look at the Satilla Shores Facebook group mentioned in the Ahmaud Arbery investigation

xSnYSPH.png

Last edited:
Racist? Please don't resort to unfounded ad hominem insulting. You have no idea what you are talking about and I would appreciate it if you would not engage me in this manner again.

I didn't even know wtf stormfront was you moron. I had to look it up. And only once I did that did I recognize the group from something I had read about them years ago.

I have apologised unreservedly to @deltapapha for the original post, as it was uncalled for and a nasty slur. Being a decent person he accepted my apology immediately and having actually spoken and listened to him via PM; I can categorically say he is good people.

Peace.

I have apologised unreservedly to @deltapapha for the original post, as it was uncalled for and a nasty slur. Being a decent person he accepted my apology immediately and having actually spoken and listened to him via PM; I can categorically say he is good people.

Peace.

thank you,

peace

----

-Regarding others seen trespassing. Ok. Noted. And I have often acknowledged that.

-Regarding thieves returning to reburglarize same location, not uncommon at all. Its the watering hole principle. There is information online about why thieves return to same location. In fact, one of the surest indications that a thief will steal from a particular location is if he has been successful at the same location before. BUT that would depend on the sort of location it is. Something like a vacant home under construction would be especially vulnerable to repeat burglarizing by same perps. Bicycle thieves are notorious for repeated targeting of areas at which they have had prior luck.

-In this 911 audio Larry is heard saying black man is looking in his boat. He also says the man has been seen by other people in the neighborhood on their cameras. Ahmaud was seen 6 different times on the 220 lot plus (according to Larry's testimony) 3+ different times on others' cameras.

-Regarding why Ahmaud didn't bring a bag, he wouldn't have needed to if he had cargo shorts. But there is one report (I'll find it later) of neighbor Perez saying he saw someone resembling Ahmaud get into a car and leave that location.

The fact that he was spotted numerous times in the neighborhood and still kept coming back suggests that he was a seasoned, hardened criminal. He knew how to evade. This was not his first rodeo. Not only that but his visits paid dividends, otherwise you’d be a fool to keep coming back for nothing. The dividends were evident in the numerous losses that the residents experienced, other wise they would not have been so roused up.

By the wide spread panic it caused to the community and the apparent success of the burglaries, i say it wasn’t only him. He had help. The last time he was caught he had plenty of accomplices. This was organized crime.

----

the neighbors stole all the equipment as they were the least likely suspects, then pinned it on arberry. They almost got away with it too.

the neighbors stole all the equipment as they were the least likely suspects, then pinned it on arberry. They almost got away with it too.

certainly possible

but I suspect William of Ockham might have a different take on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back