Crime Ahmaud Arbery shooting v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
and aa but unfortunately his prize was death in this sad tragedy of errors.
Legally he was standing his ground against an armed assailant. It was his own fault though for bringing some arm punches to a gunfight. {<shrug}

Legally he was standing his ground against an armed assailant. It was his own fault though for bringing some arm punches to a gunfight. {<shrug}
I'm going out on a limb and say both sides to this weren't up to speed on what the laws are.

What a complete circus that event was/is

Well I make small talk. Yesterday I was walking with my kid on my shoulders by some black teens who were using a mini-ball to play basketball against a small garage that didn't have a basket (A shed/storage deal for the apartments) and they were arguing (and laughing) about something in the game. As I walked by I told them they were pushing the limits of basketball, and that they should at least have some kind of rim/basket; in a joking way. The guy sitting on the side agreed and laughed a little, but the guys playing acted pretty weird. Like I was some kind of threat or like it was dangerous to speak to me.

Same thing happened like a week ago when I said "Hey guys how's it goin" to a small group; I got an ok response from the girl, but the black dude (maybe 15-16) stared off like he was angry at my existence. He looked like shit.

Young black guys are acting like they hate white guys for nothing. That's what I've seen with my eyes. The media is doing a bad job.

tenor.gif

Did you at any point consider what you said wasn’t that humorous, and was received awkwardly by the group of teenagers who admittedly don’t know you? Can you tell me how much more likely that is then “they were raised to hate you for your skin color”?

it’s weird how we should all hate the media for injecting race into this, yet all the defenders of the McMichaels are adding racism to their arguments whenever it’s convenient.

“I can’t believe the media making this about race, they were just trying to arrest him.”

“Nothing was stolen.”

“Yeah but he’s black and someone told me he’s wearing tims, which I believed immediately.”
I didn't say they were "raised" to do anything. I'm just noticing a difference. I grew up in mixed families, I know that black people (even the guys that act hard to impress white girls and scare pansies) are in general more friendly and willing to joke around. It's been different lately.

Well I make small talk. Yesterday I was walking with my kid on my shoulders by some black teens who were using a mini-ball to play basketball against a small garage that didn't have a basket (A shed/storage deal for the apartments) and they were arguing (and laughing) about something in the game. As I walked by I told them they were pushing the limits of basketball, and that they should at least have some kind of rim/basket; in a joking way. The guy sitting on the side agreed and laughed a little, but the guys playing acted pretty weird. Like I was some kind of threat or like it was dangerous to speak to me.

Same thing happened like a week ago when I said "Hey guys how's it goin" to a small group; I got an ok response from the girl, but the black dude (maybe 15-16) stared off like he was angry at my existence. He looked like shit.

Young black guys are acting like they hate white guys for nothing. That's what I've seen with my eyes. The media is doing a bad job.

Is there any chance you could reenact this whole thing on film and post it here? It might explain a few things for us.

Is there any chance you could reenact this whole thing on film and post it here? It might explain a few things for us.
God I wish I knew where your mom lived so I could literally bang her and send a video lol.

(I'd actually do it)

Isn't that something you'd bring in the house with you? What kind if gear would you leave outside that totaled that much?
It was in the boat in the garage at the Satilla house under construction. Supposedly. Originally.
Later, he decided it was probably in the boat when it was at his other house, wasn't sure anymore. Later as in when he decided nothing was ever messed with at the Satilla house, nothing was ever stolen, no problems with trespassers and doesn't want anything to do with anything---after Arbery was shot.

I didn't say they were "raised" to do anything. I'm just noticing a difference. I grew up in mixed families, I know that black people (even the guys that act hard to impress white girls and scare pansies) are in general more friendly and willing to joke around. It's been different lately.

Ok but let’s pretend those random kids don’t know how super cool and humorous you are... is there a chance it was just an awkward interaction and race had nothing to do with it?

Ok but let’s pretend those random kids don’t know how super cool and humorous you are... is there a chance it was just an awkward interaction and race had nothing to do with it?
Maybe. But it's a little trend I'm noticing, and it wasn't just this.

God I wish I knew where your mom lived so I could literally bang her and send a video lol.

(I'd actually do it)

that would be necrophilia but I wouldn't put it past you

also please don't engage me in this manner. I haven't insulted you

Madmick is right, this thread has gone off the rails.

Maybe. But it's a little trend I'm noticing, and it wasn't just this.

Ok then can you perhaps better explain this trend/pattern? Because you offered one example that honestly, everyone read it as “guy awkwardly talks to kids”, for a reason. Hard to take that alone as evidence of accelerating racial tensions.

Last edited:
Ok then can you perhaps better explain this trend/pattern? Because you offered one example that honestly, everyone read as “guy awkwardly talks to kids”, for a reason. Hard to take that alone as evidence of accelerating racial tensions.
They were 5'10 190 lbs, dude, they weren't "kids."

Any one know on the street maps this all took place. How far did he get from 220 Satilla..

Was just looking at the area and didn't realize how many homes are on that road..I thought it was basically a typical country road where you have a house every half mile

Maybe 3:20 helps map it out a bit

Yeah, those kids were probably raised to hate white people. And then the media likes on and demonizes white people further. And then schools say shit like only white people can be racist.

And we wonder how we end up here.

Or they could've been taught to avoid strangers who might be auditioning for the role of Atlanta child murderer part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back