Crime Ahmaud Arbery shooting V2

The shooter is guilty of

• First-degree ("cold-blooded" killings)

Votes: 66 23.2%
  • Second- degree (reckless disregard for human life)

Votes: 120 42.3%
  • Manslaughter (the unlawful killing of another person without direct intention or attempt.)

Votes: 56 19.7%
  • Not guilty- self defense

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a avid jogger meaning in shape. And you perceive a threat by men in trucks do you stay on the round?
Really unsure the area haven't Google the street
Depends. You might think you're safer on the street where everyone can see you. The whole "stay in a public space" argument. If you leave the road and go somewhere where you're alone, you're increasing your risk of being harmed.

Let's say it's a woman being followed by 2 strange men. I think most of us would say that she's safer on a public road than going off into the woods by herself hoping to lose them. The same reasoning should apply here.

If you are a avid jogger meaning in shape. And you perceive a threat by men in trucks do you stay on the round?
Really unsure the area haven't Google the street

That depends on so many different factors. How gassed am I? Do you know what it's like on your body to experience running from men chasing you in vehicles for an extended amount of time?

What's the other option? Run into some wooded area where there are no witnesses or people to help if they do hurt me and make this a footrace against multiple much, much fresher men with long guns?

They are completely fucked. By their own admission Amaud tried over and over again to evade and retreat and the posse stalked him so aggressively they ended up setting up an armed check point in the middle of the street, following him behind with another truck, and then positioning a dude with a shotty standing in the middle of the road like a linebacker and blitzing Amaud depending which direction he tried to get away.

An ex-pig and he's mongoloid son make national news running down and blasting a black dude. I'm sure they'll have a lovely time in the yard.

that's some awesome cardio.

better than Houston Alexander and Kimbo Slice

0357e4937a01aa2b116afb1537f199a8.jpg

It's amazing how people can flip things. The dudes with the vehicles and guns who were chasing someone for some reason get all the benefit of the doubt. When does stand your ground switch to the person being chased?

Depends. You might think you're safer on the street where everyone can see you. The whole "stay in a public space" argument. If you leave the road and go somewhere where you're alone, you're increasing your risk of being harmed.

Let's say it's a woman being followed by 2 strange men. I think most of us would say that she's safer on a public road than going off into the woods by herself hoping to lose them. The same reasoning should apply here.

To try and prevent from getting robbed we walked in the street at night. There were to many hiding places on the sidewalk and people wouldn't be able to see you if something was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back