AH: few months ago the talk was more "if" not "when" Ronda's coming back, that has shifted

The problem is, no one cares about Rhonda any more.

And even if she returns and gets some views, it will only be people wanting to see her get KTFOed again.

of course! its not like she was a good fighter,or a dominant champion. or exciting to watch. much rather watch holly and tate set the world on fire...ahem
I bet none of the fighters that guy likes have ever lost

So any Rousey fan has no credibility because she lost?
If you bought into the bullshit about her or served to spread the bullshit, yes. You actually had no credibility BEFORE she lost too, but that sealed the deal.

If you bought into the bullshit about her or served to spread the bullshit, yes. You actually had no credibility BEFORE she lost too, but that sealed the deal.
What bullshit is that? That she was a dominant champion..? She was...

The problem is, no one cares about Rhonda any more.

And even if she returns and gets some views, it will only be people wanting to see her get KTFOed again.

Nah, casuals would eat that shit up.

excellent journalism ariel

cliffs
"rhonda might come back or something"

yet he puts it in this ridiculous serious tone

Typical Shertards; "I wish she would go away", "Holly took her soul", "Ronda will never fight again" >blah> >blah> The silence from Ronda creates a lot of buzz and noice right now, she is like a great musician that knows how to play the tunes at the right time and pausing inbetween just add extra drama and effects.

Typical Shertards; "I wish she would go away", "Holly took her soul", "Ronda will never fight again" >blah> >blah> The silence from Ronda creates a lot of buzz and noice right now, she is like a great musician that knows how to play the tunes at the right time and pausing inbetween just add extra drama and effects.
All from behind a pillow.

And she's never coming back.
Just continue to repeat your mantra of delusional wishful thinking so reality can hit you extra hard when she comes back! Using my cairvoyant skills I see signs that some weeks after the Olympic's Ronda may give a statement on a future fight...

It all depends on who is champion.
She'll wait until she feels very comfortable against the current champ (stylistically), ergo until some non-heavy-hitting girl is champ.
Then she returns for one fight, gets her belt back and retires.

I think this is her and WME's dream scenario.

Ronda seems mentally already out of the sport. But, she's lost her heat and aura. And she's lost her value as an asset correspondingly.

If she could come back and regain the belt, preferably against a soft champion, then I agree with you that she/WME would love that "one and done" scenario.

Ronda seems like the formula for what the UFC wants to do with its fighters, in terms of crossover appeal and such.

I'm sure Ronda and WME weren't real thrilled that Cupcake lost the belt.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

You like whoring likes, do you?

I think this is her and WME's dream scenario.

Ronda seems mentally already out of the sport. But, she's lost her heat and aura. And she's lost her value as an asset correspondingly.

If she could come back and regain the belt, preferably against a soft champion, then I agree with you that she/WME would love that "one and done" scenario.

Ronda seems like the formula for what the UFC wants to do with its fighters, in terms of crossover appeal and such.

I'm sure Ronda and WME weren't real thrilled that Cupcake lost the belt.
Not exactly thrilled probably is an understatement.
Rogan already tried to hype Miesha vs Ronda III as more interesting than a Holly vs Ronda rematch, probably per UFC order.

Rogan already tried to hype Miesha vs Ronda III as more interesting than a Holly vs Ronda rematch, probably per UFC order.

What a freaking clown.

Just embarrassing. Dude, go away already (Rogan).

While I was blazin last night, I cam to the realization that new UFC owners will have Ronda fight the winner of TUF. Win/Win for everybody.

Back