AH: few months ago the talk was more "if" not "when" Ronda's coming back, that has shifted

Tony Ferguson

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

What do you all think?
Do you guys really not want to see Ronda fight ever again? Or you do? Mods a poll would be cool

Last edited:
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

I think that's a clickbait title. But it was probably worth being manipulated.

Because, you see, I didn't know the if had shifted to a when. Therefore this is news to me.

Thanks for manipulating and coercing me then. I am a better man and mma fan for it.

she doesn't need to fight. She has a man to do that for her.

I look forward to more boxing clinics from Ronda. I'm certain that with Edmond's assistance, she'll be back to dropping pro boxers with body shots in no time.

I seem to recall Helwani trolling on behalf on Ronda, in which case, like all other Rousey supporters, his credibility totally fell apart in November 2015.

Was always a when and never an if. She went to the alter to kiss uncle Aris rings and that sealed it.

I think that's a clickbait title. But it was probably worth being manipulated.

Because, you see, I didn't know the if had shifted to a when. Therefore this is news to me.

Thanks for manipulating and coercing me then. I am a better man and mma fan for it.
Lol I'm sorry, I'm @ work and its the 1st tweet I saw so I made it the title, you can't scroll over threads and it shows you the post without clicking on it?

Of course she coming back. Her team owns the UFC now and Holly is vulnerable.

Of course she coming back. Her team owns the UFC now and Holly is vulnerable.
Yeah, I can see the backstage staff jabbing her opponents with sharp sticks before the walkout.

Bruce might even try to slap them up before the fight starts.

The R in UFC now stands for Ronda.

Lol I'm sorry, I'm @ work and its the 1st tweet I saw so I made it the title, you can't scroll over threads and it shows you the post without clicking on it?

You're getting too technical here. My head is about to explode.

I already thanked you for the content. So please leave me to enjoy my enjoyment. Here, have a "like" on me....

* issues free like *

I'm a class act, buddy

I think Helwani is just tweeting nonsense.

"Nothing set in stone" - hard hitting journalism right there
"increased optimism" - from whom?
"the goal has always been a return in NY" - always? I thought the goal was UFC 200 at one point
"stay tuned" - nah, thats ok.

She'll be back as much as the majority of this board don't want to see her fight again.

I hope she comes back just so I can see her beat up the nutcracker Pena.

I hope she comes back. I can't stand her personality but there are some intriguing match ups waiting for her since the rise of new contenders.

I think Ronda's era is over, whether she chooses to return or not.

I think Helwani is just tweeting nonsense.

"Nothing set in stone" - hard hitting journalism right there
"increased optimism" - from whom?
"the goal has always been a return in NY" - always? I thought the goal was UFC 200 at one point
"stay tuned" - nah, thats ok.
It was UFC 200 for a while, even before she lost to Holly, as she was supposed to take time off to film movies (they wound up getting pushed back (they're probably gonna wind up being cancelled)). Then it shifted to MSG and and then it shifted to around New Year's time.

But yeah, it's just Ariel spewing nonsense. Remember him speculating that Tate/Nunes got moved to main event at UFC 200 cause Ronda was gonna call out the winner after the fight?

Back