AH: few months ago the talk was more "if" not "when" Ronda's coming back, that has shifted

Insert fat joke here followed smoothly by the headkickko.gif.

Sit back and watch the likes roll in, feel like my life has meaning.

Well, the new UFC owners are also Houseys management company so expect a favorable matchup in her first fight. Maybe Rousey vs Bethe 2.

Wow...a fight I'd actually root for Ronda in.
Lol same. Ever since that interview were she called Holly harmless and Ronda a one trick pony I've wanted to see it. She has one more trick than Pena, seeing she doesn't have balls to kick. And Pena's striking makes Ronda look like Anderson Silva.

It all depends on who is champion.
She'll wait until she feels very comfortable against the current champ (stylistically), ergo until some non-heavy-hitting girl is champ.
Then she returns for one fight, gets her belt back and retires.

Can't wait, UFC can build a cruiserweight division around her comeback.

Well, the new UFC owners are also Houseys management company.
Which is exactly why I think she comes back now. I had my doubts before but with IMG being part of new ownership I think they are gonna back up the Brinks truck to bring Ronda back.

I seem to recall Helwani trolling on behalf on Ronda, in which case, like all other Rousey supporters, his credibility totally fell apart in November 2015.
So any Rousey fan has no credibility because she lost?

It all depends on who is champion.
She'll wait until she feels very comfortable against the current champ (stylistically), ergo until some non-heavy-hitting girl is champ.
Then she returns for one fight, gets her belt back and retires.

Exactly.

She'll be back as much as the majority of this board don't want to see her fight again.
They do want to see her fight again.They just dont want her to win.

I think Housey vs Pena would win Housey back some of her Sherdog fans. Pena is annoying as F. Pena seems like one annoying chick. Should probably RNC her boyfriend whenever she doesnt get what she wants.

So any Rousey fan has no credibility because she lost?
of course! its not like she was a good fighter,or a dominant champion. or exciting to watch. much rather watch holly and tate set the world on fire...ahem

The bullshit hype for a return will be nauseating, I hope she stays retired.

She might return but she will never fight Holly again.

of course! its not like she was a good fighter,or a dominant champion. or exciting to watch. much rather watch holly and tate set the world on fire...ahem
Your white knightness is showing. Embarrassing.

At this point, the fans have taken this emotionally fragile woman through so much self-doubt that I hope she wins the title again.

You heard me right. I'm backing that mad bitch and I hope she wins again. Go get 'em Ronda....

I lied. You didn't hear me right. Because I'm typing and not talking. But the sentiment is the same. So in a deeper sense, maybe you did "hear" me. I like to think you "did".

Back