Elections Aftermath of Election, whats next for America

Trump will win by early Wednesday morning, if not Tuesday night. He will announce it himself without waiting on Biden to concede and he'll never look back. I like that last part there, too. Probably will have to as the dems keep "finding" boxes of votes for Biden in the close states. Fine by me. Justice Coney Barrett is on the case.
It's really time to acquiesce to defeat.

If it's any consolation I doubt the liberals on this board are going to clog it up with inane sayings like "Biden won, get over it" for the next few years, as you fellas did. I certainly enjoy my schadenfreude as much as anyone but I also appreciate some cleverness and innovation, which you guys seriously struggle with.

Does John have a long moustache?
Is the chair against the wall?

as a european, i hope i will be able to open the internet without having everybody yelling at me to go vote.
i also hope biden, if he wins, will be a bit more discrete so that world news isn't only about america.
the entire fucking world is tired of your elections, man.

No ye aren't, ye can't get enough of it. Like him or hate him Trump was box office and the world hung on his every tweet. Old man Biden doesn't even use the internet, sad, boring times ahead.

No ye aren't, ye can't get enough of it. Like him or hate him Trump was box office and the world hung on his every tweet. Old man Biden doesn't even use the internet, sad, boring times ahead.

Biden is a shell, people were never voting for Biden, they were voting for the people that control him

Boring? You haven’t been paying attention ... dark times ahead.

It's really time to acquiesce to defeat.

If it's any consolation I doubt the liberals on this board are going to clog it up with inane sayings like "Biden won, get over it" for the next few years, as you fellas did. I certainly enjoy my schadenfreude as much as anyone but I also appreciate some cleverness and innovation, which you guys seriously struggle with.

The liberals will have no boogie man to hate on, but no doubt Biden’s failings will be retroactively attributed to Trump. The media will be happy to oblige and support this.

Trump is a fad that should have never been. I will be glad to just have some boring run of the mill political figures around again.

The afternath will be a replay of this:

That is all.

Haha! You know you’re wrong. The VAST VAST MAJORITY of Republicans will wake up in the morning, Not bother to turn on the TV, maybe put a little extra coffee grinds in the coffee maker, and go to work.

Different breeds.

as a european, i hope i will be able to open the internet without having everybody yelling at me to go vote.
i also hope biden, if he wins, will be a bit more discrete so that world news isn't only about america.
the entire fucking world is tired of your elections, man.
I’m pretty sure America doesn’t have control over European TV/media or what gets printed in German/French/Swedish newspapers. So you gotta find someone local to complain to.

Last edited:
LOL at thinking anything will change.

You don’t think anything will change with Biden vs Trump?

I guess not for you or me.
Soldiers? Probably.

Biden probably won’t make half his term and and I predict an Iran war within that time after Kamala becomes President and invokes Biden’s name to “rally the troops”.

Haha! You know you’re wrong. The VAST VAST MAJORITY of Republicans will wake up in the morning, Not bother to turn on the TV, maybe put a little extra coffee grinds in the coffee maker, and go to work.

Different breeds.

I still call a new war within 3 months.
The peaceful dems can’t not go to war.

But we gotta make it look like it’s their fault.

The liberals will have no boogie man to hate on, but no doubt Biden’s failings will be retroactively attributed to Trump. The media will be happy to oblige and support this.

They’ll still find reasons to riot though.

You guys can complain all you want about riots but ultimately its the looney incel right wingers that shoot places up and kill more people than years of rioting would ever take to do. Even our own government recognizes right wing violence as the larger threat.

What's next would be fixing the COVID pandemic...if the Dems think they could've done better than Trump handling the COVID...this is their time to shine...

You guys can complain all you want about riots but ultimately its the looney incel right wingers that shoot places up and kill more people than years of rioting would ever take to do. Even our own government recognizes right wing violence as the larger threat.
Citation needed. Not all mass shooters are right wing. Though they probably are incels. Also these isolated incidents that haven't happened in years dont make rioting, looting and arson okay. Really dumb take on it.

Not sure what the heck that is but that’s weirdo doesn’t speak for the VAST VAST majority of republicans. And even then, at least she isn’t assaulting someone or smashing in someone’s windows.

You don’t think anything will change with Biden vs Trump?

I guess not for you or me.
Soldiers? Probably.

Biden probably won’t make half his term and and I predict an Iran war within that time after Kamala becomes President and invokes Biden’s name to “rally the troops”.

Remember when Trump ended the Syrian conflict?

What did that last, 17 minutes.

The president is a figurehead, and the "two parties" is a distraction.

The next 4 years will be filled with accusations of fraud lobbed from the loser toward the winner...much like the last 4 years.

Back